Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baggy/sagging pants « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 10, 2009, 04:26:52 AM

in the prisons they call it advertising...kinda funny.

I think it looks retarded, but do not have a problem with it. I mean technically we were all born naked. We all have it, and we all see it every day, while taking a shower. I think the people who complain about it are the same people who grieve and mourn/buy tickets to some pedophiles memorial. Just ridiculous, we have other problems much bigger than some guy wearing their pants below their waist.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 10, 2009, 01:39:07 PM

I could care less if people wear saggy pants.

JTHV83

Second String

#17 : July 10, 2009, 03:46:36 PM

This guy will think twice about wearing them next time.

Hilarious. Buy a belt.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 10, 2009, 10:01:54 PM

I loved the story I heard where the cops caught a bank robbing thug because his saggy pants fell down and tripped him, and so hopefully more of these criminals keep wearing them and get caught literally...............with their pants down.  :D

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#19 : July 10, 2009, 11:04:40 PM

This guy will think twice about wearing them next time.

Whats this right here?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 10, 2009, 11:41:18 PM

I honestly can't see any point other than facilitating possible gay sex.   I personally think it makes our country look like a bunch of illiterates when our citizens are dressing like that.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 11, 2009, 01:01:54 AM

Looks like ghetto or trailer park trash to me Java.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 22, 2009, 11:45:16 AM

Been a topic of discussion here in Ohio.
Should it be considered indecent exposure?
I believe some sort of fine should be put into place for it. Maybe not arresting the person.

Can't do that, because then chicks wouldn't be able to sport the thong up look.  And we don't want that going away ;).   What you have to do with behavior like this is make it socially unacceptable.  For instance, letting it be known that sagging pants started in prisons as a way of letting prisoners know that one was gay and available.  Make a strong association with sagging and homosexuality, and the behavior will go away on its own.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baggy/sagging pants « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools