Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wyms « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: October 20, 2006, 01:26:07 AM

Boid is right......Wyms will probably notch a sack, but I don't think he will get many tackles. Simeon will probably play full speed for maybe half of the plays and might be able to get a tackle for a loss or something. But Like Boid said and we all know, Rice can jump onto the scene at any moment....you just never know.
BIG UGLIES!!!

bucshot224

Second String

#1 : October 20, 2006, 01:24:14 AM

Boid is right......Wyms will probably notch a sack, but I don't think he will get many tackles. Simeon will probably play full speed for maybe half of the plays and might be able to get a tackle for a loss or something. But Like Boid said and we all know, Rice can jump onto the scene at any moment....you just never know.

Stand For Something or Fall For Anything

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 20, 2006, 01:10:01 AM

I think Wyms gets a sack this week.  And Rice is capable of exploding on any given Sunday, and putting up great numbers.  It is game in and game out for him man.  YOU ALL KNOW THIS!!!

And WHite can play for five downs, and probably make three giant plays for the Bucs, and back to the bench he will go.  And that bothers me, but oh well.

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 20, 2006, 01:05:46 AM

One of the interesting things about this week is the DT change.  While Booger sucked in general, his "strength" was the run and his weakness was the pass. 
Now Wyms, may be weaker against the run, but is definitely an upgrade against the pass.  So with that in mind, as we go up against the non-runningest pass-happiest team in the NFL, I put it to you:

1) How may sacks for Wyms?
1a) Will Rice get any off of Wyms pressure

2)And how about White, I think he's going to see more time, but not sure.  If he does, does he get himself on the board?

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#4 : October 20, 2006, 08:29:00 AM

Wyms will get some pressure, but no sacks. But Rice will have a good game. He's been quiet for a few weeks, it's time for him to explode for one of his multi-sack games. Plus he always seems to step it up when playing his buddy McNabb and the Eagles.

drywallbuc

Starter

#5 : October 20, 2006, 08:50:45 AM

couldn't agree more zen.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : October 20, 2006, 10:25:11 AM

Wyms will get some pressure, but no sacks. But Rice will have a good game. He's been quiet for a few weeks, it's time for him to explode for one of his multi-sack games. Plus he always seems to step it up when playing his buddy McNabb and the Eagles.
...and to think some here are willing accept that with his high price tag.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 20, 2006, 10:28:38 AM

Wyms=1 sack
Rice =2+sacks
Bet on it.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 20, 2006, 10:29:22 AM

We need more pressure in McNabbs face and penetration in the run game.  To me it wasn't about sacks or tackles.  You can tell when a DT is doing his job well.  All those other things like tackles and sacks start to come.  He's got to cause some havoc...we get that we look like a much better defense, if we don't we suck...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 20, 2006, 10:35:55 AM

Wyms=1 sack
Rice =2+sacks
Bet on it.

Will you give me my money back if I lose. ?

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 20, 2006, 10:39:45 AM

Nah, but I'll buy you a pint. How's that?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 20, 2006, 10:43:35 AM

Nah, but I'll buy you a pint. How's that?

OK...mines a Scotch, 15 year malt will do.   ;D

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#12 : October 20, 2006, 10:45:23 AM

Bloody Brits. Did you change your name due to the game coming up? or is it permanent?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 20, 2006, 10:50:56 AM

Bloody Brits. Did you change your name due to the game coming up? or is it permanent?

It is in celebration of the Lightening's win and hopefully a Bucs win this weekend.  Hatred of Philly goes back to the old ESPN boards where we had a bitter rivalry for a few years.  All of the transplants from over there hate the Eagles.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 27-10  ;D

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wyms « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools