Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: J.P. Losman signs with UFL? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 23, 2009, 04:33:06 PM

And Losman has the smarts of a pee wee football QB. He makes horrible decisions. He isn't good
Oh, for a second I thought you were talking about McCown...sounds about the same to me.
My exact thoughts...McClown is getting the brackins hype

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

kennard19

Starter
#16 : July 24, 2009, 01:47:48 PM

And Losman has the smarts of a pee wee football QB. He makes horrible decisions. He isn't good
Oh, for a second I thought you were talking about McCown...sounds about the same to me.

McClown--
McClown--
McClown--
We get it already.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 24, 2009, 01:53:22 PM

McClown--
McClown--
McClown--
We get it already.
Thats what i call him...im impressed you picked that up

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 24, 2009, 07:47:54 PM

I would have taken Losman over Leftwich any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 24, 2009, 08:47:29 PM

I would have taken Losman over Leftwich any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Surprisingly, people in the NFL don't agree with you.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 25, 2009, 03:22:16 AM

Some guys just look like NFL QBs. The only one on our team that stands out to me like a true leader is Freeman. The dude is a massive prescence in the pocket. McCown looks like Freddy Kreuger/ Child of the Corn.  Byron just looks like it takes him 15 seconds to throw a dump off pass. And Josh Johnson just looks like a twig who can run.

Freeman shouldn't mentor from ANY of these losers we have on this roster.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 25, 2009, 05:16:54 AM

I think both of them make similar bone head moves.   Like taking safeties when it's easy to throw the ball away. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 25, 2009, 01:31:38 PM

I think both of them make similar bone head moves. Like taking safeties when it's easy to throw the ball away.
...or thinking they are the fastest athletes on the field at any given time.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 25, 2009, 06:28:23 PM

In other news Tim Rattay signed to be Losman's back up.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: J.P. Losman signs with UFL? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools