Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why Joe Horn?!?! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 25, 2009, 05:48:36 PM

i agree with those above.  why sign Horn given our stated goal of getting younger?  like you guys side, i'd rather bring back Ike or we should have kept Galloway if we are interested in guys like Horn.  cripes, i didnt even know Horn was still in the league. 

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 25, 2009, 08:57:25 PM

When was the last time the Trib had anything right?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 25, 2009, 10:01:17 PM

The Bucs are doing their due diligence on ALL free agents. Though they are consciously trying to get younger and see what their present talent can do, you never know where injuries may leave your team at some point during the season. I don't think you will see any of these troubled and/or older vets on the Bucs anytime soon, unless the injury bug hits or the young guys don't step up in camp.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#33 : July 26, 2009, 11:30:57 AM

I hear there also bringing in tim brown along with horn to press clayton for the number 2 spot..:D
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why Joe Horn?!?! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools