Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinkas says QB job McCown's to lose and Jackson needs good TC to stay « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

Booker

Hall of Famer

#105 : July 26, 2009, 09:47:20 PM

He is patronizing?  yet you have called many people idiots in this thread alone. Now that is funny

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#106 : July 26, 2009, 10:33:25 PM

He is patronizing?  yet you have called many people idiots in this thread alone. Now that is funny
I didn't call him a idiot.I said your a idiot if you think Jackson won't make the team.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#107 : July 26, 2009, 10:40:45 PM

He is patronizing? yet you have called many people idiots in this thread alone. Now that is funny
I didn't call him a idiot.I said your a idiot if you think Jackson won't make the team.
Sigh....again.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#108 : July 26, 2009, 10:56:31 PM

Tebow is a proven winner. Freeman is a proven loser - so far. That's the main difference.
Correction:

Florida football is a proven winner.

Kansas State football is a proven loser.

Correction number 2:

Kansas State football without Bill Snyder is a proven loser. � �Watch and see how fast he gets them back on track since coming out of retirement. �

Correction number 3: 
Bill Snyder will do what the rest of the big 12 teams do and thats beat up on the sorry big 12 teams combined with a cupcake non conference schedule

That's not a correction, that's your opinion.    Try to keep up.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#109 : July 26, 2009, 11:20:50 PM

LOL this keeps getting better. Calls me an idiot yet doesn't know the difference between your and you're.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinkas says QB job McCown's to lose and Jackson needs good TC to stay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools