Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinkas says QB job McCown's to lose and Jackson needs good TC to stay « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 24, 2009, 08:08:11 PM

I kinda feel sorry for you right now I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  ::)

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

Booker

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 24, 2009, 08:08:38 PM

LOL, how old are you?

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 24, 2009, 08:10:12 PM

Anyone know where Jackson lives?  If its far away, I suggest he book his ticket home now before the rates go up.

Stink on ESPN2 says everyone is going to be calling for Freeman about game 4.  Says since its a rebuilding year, might as well give the kid the experience....for next year.  If he gets hurt, which he might, although he's a big guy and he's mobile, then we'll be drafting Tebow next year with Freeman as back up and Luke and Brian gone....maybe we'll have kept JJ, but I doubt it.  Tebow part is my idea. :-* :-* :-* ;D

Candidates for #3WR have been Brian Clark, Stovall and Stougher far as I know.... ???

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#33 : July 24, 2009, 08:10:53 PM

LOL, how old are you?

What an idiot   ;D

Booker

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 24, 2009, 08:11:00 PM

Who said the bit about Tebow? That is just stupid.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 24, 2009, 08:12:49 PM

mememememe   moi moi moi  i did idid idid

I may be stupid, but you'll see........

TEBOW IN PEWTER.  A BUC.  MY BUC.  WHOOEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booker

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 24, 2009, 08:13:58 PM

Why would a QB getting hurt for a season make a team draft another QB in the first round? I understand you love this guy but it isn't going to happen. And the SEC vote was wrong, Snead is a better QB

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 24, 2009, 08:16:44 PM

thank you captain obvious Pat Yasinkas. A couple of points.

- Let the best man win. I have no favorite in this QB race. I want the best QB on the field who gives us the best chance to win whether that be Johnson, freeman, or whoever.
- brian Clark will be our slot man in my opinion. I like the work ethic and talent. Glad he is finally getting a shot to get some major playing time.
- I'm gonna give DJAx another year or 2 to prove himself worthy of a roster spot.
- jevan Snead will get drafted before Tebow. What organization drafts a Qb in the first and drafts a QB in the first or second the following year? Imagine the money that will be tied down to one position. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#38 : July 24, 2009, 08:23:19 PM

Okay first your an idiot if you think that Jackson won't make the team and second you can't put Stroughter in at the third WR spot before Jackson if Jackson never gets a chance to play his natural
position. Now I hope I broke it down enough for those who can't understand a simple post.
Dude, tell your mom/dad/guardian to pony up 10 Bucks for a years subscription.  If you did, you would feel pretty foolish about what you just posted.  Not making fun of you young man, just saying, you seem to love the Bucs.  I know you do.  But if oyu can afford a Elbert Mack jersey, you damn well should be able to afford a years sub...it is a good magazine, has pretty cool pictures in it, has GREAT insider information, and when you jabber about your favorite football team, you will come across as rather insightful, than rather silly.

Do it friendo.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : July 24, 2009, 08:32:42 PM

Tebow would fill this stadium to overflow....we'd be back to the waiting lists for years....Freeman is not going to be NFL ready for two to three years...you heard it here....he doesn't have that fire in the belly. He doesn't have that natural leadershiip thing going. He's too nice....  Whereas, Tebow is a fierce fierce nasty  competitor AND he's a  nice guy.  And he wins.  I don't care what system he plays in...he's a natuaral born winner.  Freeman I'm afraid may not "get it?" in time to be our franchise guy and it may become evident.  Not that I wish that on anyone...no.  I just don't have a good feeling...if he proves he's the guy, then I'll have two teams to watch.  The Bucs and wherever TEBOW goes....

Booker

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 24, 2009, 08:34:21 PM

See I think Tebow won't be ready for two to three years where as Freeman will. Tebow isn't the passer that Freeman is IMO and Tebow's running style will not roll over to the NFL. It's great he won in college but that doesn't make you one in the NFL

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#41 : July 24, 2009, 08:35:15 PM

Tebow would fill this stadium to overflow....we'd be back to the waiting lists for years....Freeman is not going to be NFL ready for two to three years...you heard it here....he doesn't have that fire in the belly. He doesn't have that natural leadershiip thing going. He's too nice.... Whereas, Tebow is a fierce fierce nasty competitor AND he's a nice guy. And he wins. I don't care what system he plays in...he's a natuaral born winner. Freeman I'm afraid may not "get it?" in time to be our franchise guy and it may become evident. Not that I wish that on anyone...no. I just don't have a good feeling...if he proves he's the guy, then I'll have two teams to watch. The Bucs and wherever TEBOW goes....
Gawd...the testosterone level just dropped by 200 points with this post...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 24, 2009, 08:39:08 PM

your an idiot

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 24, 2009, 08:44:03 PM

Tebow would fill this stadium to overflow....we'd be back to the waiting lists for years....Freeman is not going to be NFL ready for two to three years...you heard it here....he doesn't have that fire in the belly. He doesn't have that natural leadershiip thing going. He's too nice....  Whereas, Tebow is a fierce fierce nasty  competitor AND he's a  nice guy.  And he wins.  I don't care what system he plays in...he's a natuaral born winner.  Freeman I'm afraid may not "get it?" in time to be our franchise guy and it may become evident.  Not that I wish that on anyone...no.  I just don't have a good feeling...if he proves he's the guy, then I'll have two teams to watch.  The Bucs and wherever TEBOW goes....

How do you know Freeman isn't a leader? And as for Tebow, he does get fierce and such but I don't think he is going to make this team or maybe any other team sell out their tickets. He has enormous talent but it's too spread out for a team to just put him out there as the next best thing. He could be great but he has too many knocks on him as of now. His draft status is completely in the dark right now, this year I hope Meyer plans to throw the ball alot because Tebow isn't going to be running the ball like that in the NFL.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 24, 2009, 08:45:36 PM

Tebow would fill this stadium to overflow....we'd be back to the waiting lists for years....Freeman is not going to be NFL ready for two to three years...you heard it here....he doesn't have that fire in the belly. He doesn't have that natural leadershiip thing going. He's too nice....  Whereas, Tebow is a fierce fierce nasty  competitor AND he's a  nice guy.  And he wins.  I don't care what system he plays in...he's a natuaral born winner.  Freeman I'm afraid may not "get it?" in time to be our franchise guy and it may become evident.  Not that I wish that on anyone...no.  I just don't have a good feeling...if he proves he's the guy, then I'll have two teams to watch.  The Bucs and wherever TEBOW goes....

How do you know Freeman isn't a leader?

Because her groin crush has taken a hold of any ability to be rational when talking about football...for chrissakes, if Peyton Manning were drafted, she would question his "leadership" abilities in an effort to raise Tebow onto a pedestal.  It is rather pathetic.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinkas says QB job McCown's to lose and Jackson needs good TC to stay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools