Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I was looking at NFC South TC Guide on ESPN... « previous next »
Page: 1

bucs449

Hall of Famer

: July 25, 2009, 01:37:50 PM

Atlanta Falcons
Site: Flowery Branch, Ga.
First practice: Aug. 1
Closing date: Aug. 24
Click here for the complete schedule.

Carolina Panthers
Site: Spartanburg, S.C.
First practice: Aug. 3
Closing date: Aug. 20

New Orleans Saints
Site: Metairie, La.
First practice: July 31
Closing date: Sept. 1

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Site: Tampa, Fla.
First practice: Aug. 1
Closing date: Aug. 19

and I was wondering why the Bucs have such a short TC. I know that Rah will be killing them during practice, but the Saints have like 12 more days and, the Falcons have 5 more days.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 25, 2009, 01:51:13 PM

They don't need much practice.   It's the same old players, same system and same coaching staff they've had for years.   Oh, wait.....

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 25, 2009, 01:53:49 PM

No big deal. They will still be showing up for practice at OBP every day. The only difference is that the Bucs will not be picking up a hotel bill for the players after the 19th except for nights before games.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 25, 2009, 01:57:16 PM

and I was wondering why the Bucs have such a short TC. I know that Rah will be killing them during practice, but the Saints have like 12 more days and, the Falcons have 5 more days.

It is because he will have the ship "righted" that fast. That's why there is no "rebuilding" necessary.
Eat your heart out Bill Parcells!

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 25, 2009, 06:07:58 PM

Well the fact that the dates listed are garbage says a lot.
You really think the Jags are only going to have a 10 day camp?
They seem to be getting a lot of dates mixed up in their head, using the last date open to the public for some teams and the actual last day of camp for others.
Lets be honest here it's ESPN so how legit is this really? The worldwide leader in crap sports reporting.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I was looking at NFC South TC Guide on ESPN... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools