Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LT---generous guy « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #15 : February 10, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »

He was a Buc 1st & always.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #16 : February 10, 2007, 08:51:40 PM »

When my son was 3 months old he had to stay at St. Joesph's Children's Hospital for about 3 weeks with Kawasaki disease.  There were  plaques in the entryway for big time donators.  One was for a Paul Gruber.  It's generousity like that from pro athletes I truely respect.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #17 : February 10, 2007, 08:55:48 PM »

There was a kid with the make a wish foundation that wanted to meet Warren.  He went to meet him at Avila CC where Warren was playing golf. He not only took the kid on the course with him he gave him his golf clubs.

« #18 : February 11, 2007, 05:53:40 PM »

Perhaps you don't know what Mons Venus is?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #19 : February 11, 2007, 08:10:34 PM »

Perhaps you don't know what Mons Venus is?
Shut up "ether".  I love Sapp.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #20 : February 11, 2007, 09:03:11 PM »

Sapp is an enigma - one minute he was doing some of the kindest things your oculd imagine, the next he was an overbearing a..hole who could not be loved by anyone who was not his mother - not making a connection - his treatment of visitors to the bucs his last year in Tampa was a nightmare.  His treatment of media was a nightmare.  His buying thousands of shoes, visiting kids in hospitals... like I said - hard to understand the why as wherefores of such a man. 

Love him or hate him, both are understandable -

Shut up - on a message board - is nonsense.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LT---generous guy « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools