Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW! John Travolta a homosexual? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 26, 2009, 12:12:04 PM

Seven year anniversary for me yesterday. Not easy fooling her all these years.

A friend of mine's folks recently split after 40 yrs of marriage.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 26, 2009, 12:18:01 PM

Scientology is one of the worst organizations on the planet and it's too bad the government can't raid all their facilities and put an end to them for good!!  >:(

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 26, 2009, 12:19:22 PM

Scientology is one of the worst organizations on the planet and it's too bad the government can't raid all their facilities and put an end to them for good!! >:(
It is a giant scam fo sho.  Sad to think there are actually very intelligent people who follow those principles, and believe in alien souls being trapped on this planet...flat out stoooopid.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 26, 2009, 12:22:04 PM

look into L. Ron Hubbards past history with the occult, OTO, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, etc.  I like to call it Satantology.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 26, 2009, 12:25:14 PM

look into L. Ron Hubbards past history with the occult, OTO, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, etc. I like to call it Satantology.

It is evil brainwashing at it's best!

#20 : July 26, 2009, 12:54:29 PM

Scientology is one of the worst organizations on the planet and it's too bad the government can't raid all their facilities and put an end to them for good!! >:(
It is a giant scam fo sho.  Sad to think there are actually very intelligent people who follow those principles, and believe in alien souls being trapped on this planet...flat out stoooopid.

What if your parents were Scientologists and taught you at a young age that this garbage was legitimate, and you ended up believing it for the rest of your life? Man, that would suck.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 26, 2009, 12:54:47 PM

feeling that 7 year itch Joe?

Mine is a perpetual itch. But has always been a look don't touch kind of thing. Working in a Pawn Shop (for Pawn Stars on History Channel, Sundays at 10pm ;) )  makes it easy because it is rare that hot women come into the shop.

wow a show on Pawn shops now?

You should do Ice Road Truckers or swamp loggers. That girl on ice road truckers is a babe

Pawn follows Ice Road Truckers. I've only seen a little of that. And I watched a lot of Dangerous Catch last night for the first time. I'm hooked. But I wouldn't want to work on it for obvious reasons and the fact that they pay average rates.

I move from this show to Happily Ever Faster on TLC. Weddings at a Vegas Chapel. It starts shooting next week. Lots of wedding babes in the bridal party.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 26, 2009, 12:55:30 PM

look into L. Ron Hubbards past history with the occult, OTO, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, etc.  I like to call it Satantology.

Throw NASA into that mix.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 26, 2009, 01:12:29 PM

That girl on ice road truckers is a babe

True dat ... damn good driver, too.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 26, 2009, 01:13:34 PM

And I watched a lot of Dangerous Catch last night for the first time. I'm hooked. But I wouldn't want to work on it for obvious reasons

Wuss ...

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 26, 2009, 01:36:56 PM

And I watched a lot of Dangerous Catch last night for the first time. I'm hooked. But I wouldn't want to work on it for obvious reasons

Wuss ...

I am. You would think they would pay a little more to risk your life. Nope. It's less than what I make on cushy shows and to top it off, they want you to shoot AND produce.

That's nuts ...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 26, 2009, 01:26:10 PM

Wuss ...

I am. You would think they would pay a little more to risk your life. Nope. It's less than what I make on cushy shows and to top it off, they want you to shoot AND produce.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 26, 2009, 01:28:36 PM

What if your parents were (insert 99% of religions here) and taught you at a young age that this garbage was legitimate, and you ended up believing it for the rest of your life? Man, that would suck.

#28 : July 26, 2009, 01:58:36 PM

Wuss ...

That's nuts ...

Or a career advancement opportunity.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#29 : July 26, 2009, 01:58:56 PM

Wuss ...

I've been hooked on that for a while. And more than once have I seen the cameraman go on his arse. I think got whacked pretty hard by a swinging (700lb) steel crab trap.

No that job should come with some serious hazard pay.

An air conditioned Las Vegas pawn shop vs a pitching, soak and wet boat in sub-freezing weather for less money?

Wuss.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW! John Travolta a homosexual? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools