Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW! John Travolta a homosexual? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 26, 2009, 02:01:31 PM

Its Deadliest Catch not Dangerous.

Ice Road Truckers is awesome but after the like 10th episode its the same thing. Moving crap from Point A to Point B. The Ice is gunna break! Oh no...

never the less, I still keep watching.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 26, 2009, 03:57:44 PM

Its Deadliest Catch not Dangerous.

Ice Road Truckers is awesome but after the like 10th episode its the same thing. Moving crap from Point A to Point B. The Ice is gunna break! Oh no...

never the less, I still keep watching.

Actually, the one on now has very little to do with ice breaking ... maybe you're watching a DVD.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 26, 2009, 04:12:48 PM

I'm not buying that Travolta is gay.  That has to be photoshop.   I can make a pic of any man in the world kissing another man in about 15 minutes.   Has to be fake.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 26, 2009, 04:53:31 PM

If they could get Travolta to go out on one of those crab boats, ratings would go up even more.

And as career advancement opportunity on DC, Virtual? Maybe. Maybe not. I've worked on network (ABC and Fox) shows (Wife Swap and Nanny 911) and they weren't career advancement opportunities. It's more about networking and who you know.

Producing AND Shooting is a good thing on my resume and if I were younger and not married, I MIGHT consider DC. I make more as a shooter because, usually, my rate is higher and I get OT. Producers/shooters do not.

JG, during my first week at the Pawn shop, we were out in the heat a lot and I had a heat rash all over my legs. It's not always in an air conditioned shop.

I hope Travolta comes out and speaks about the church/cult. And if they release info. that he might be gay/bisexual, I hope he says, "So what?"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 26, 2009, 05:02:41 PM

I'm not buying that Travolta is gay. That has to be photoshop. I can make a pic of any man in the world kissing another man in about 15 minutes. Has to be fake.

yes I know

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 26, 2009, 05:03:27 PM

John Travolta was in some pretty gay movies thats for sure (Grease, Saturday Night Fever, etc.) but then again he is pretty awesome in some.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 26, 2009, 09:18:19 PM

John Travolta was in some pretty gay movies thats for sure (Grease, Saturday Night Fever, etc.) but then again he is pretty awesome in some.

Ya, I'm sure you have been with better than Olivia Newton John. 

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 26, 2009, 09:18:38 PM

no way is Vinnie Barbarino a fudge packer, no possible chance...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 26, 2009, 09:19:35 PM

what is gay about those movies?

the premise for those movies was getting babes...

you call that gay?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 26, 2009, 09:20:08 PM

And if they release info. that he might be gay/bisexual, I hope he says, "So what?"

Dude, there is something wrong with your brain.  Are you sure you really have a wife?   Are you sure you are even a guy?  If Travolta said that, I'd lose all respect for him.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 26, 2009, 09:20:47 PM

you call that gay?

LOL!   

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#41 : July 26, 2009, 09:22:46 PM

Any guy who loves the movie Grease is already gay.

Its like guys saying they enjoyed The Notebook, sure guys have watched it with their Gf's...but to actually like it is a whole different story.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 26, 2009, 09:24:01 PM

Ya, I'm sure you have been with better than Olivia Newton John.
Don't bump that picture from Muslimfriends or whatever again...we all get Navy was caught in a lie by now.

you call that gay?
There is nothing gay about those movies, unless he is using the term as in, "Ah man, Harrison just caught another touchdown against us...how gay."  WE know he is not using it in the proper vernacular, so we have to assume he is just talking crap, gets more azz than Travolta, and has never seen the movie except for the poster that has him stretched out in what could be assumed a rather gay pose.  I would beat three nuns up to dance even a third of the cool Travolta had...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 26, 2009, 09:26:24 PM

Wild Hogs was pretty gay.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 26, 2009, 09:27:58 PM

Don't bump that picture from Muslimfriends or whatever again...we all get Navy was caught in a lie by now.

you mean this one?

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=11231.0

ok, I won't.  

;)

I'm pretty sure that sgt. schultz/navy are tired of seeing that thread by now, but the girl that schultz/navy says is his future wife isn't as hot as Olivia in her prime....just sayin'...  Olivia in Grease was F-I-N-E fine!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW! John Travolta a homosexual? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools