Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW! John Travolta a homosexual? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#45 : July 26, 2009, 09:31:05 PM

Man, I have no love for liars at all...just sad and pathetic.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#46 : July 26, 2009, 09:33:32 PM

Any guy who loves the movie Grease is already gay.

What a manly man you are.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#47 : July 26, 2009, 09:35:02 PM

Musicals are gay.  You trying to say they arent?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#48 : July 26, 2009, 09:35:22 PM

Sigh...so much to learn.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#49 : July 26, 2009, 09:37:03 PM

Both Grease and Saturday Night Fever are classic movies and are what those of us who are in our late 30's to late 40's grew up on, and usually anyone throwing around the "this is gay and that is gay" stuff is usually someone still in high school or college or just extremely immature for their age.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#50 : July 26, 2009, 09:42:17 PM

Yup.

I like quite a few musicals, so I guess I'm gay by your manly-man standards.

You might not have had to make up a girlfriend (in a former thread) if you had been in a few musicals, you might have had a real one.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#51 : July 26, 2009, 10:07:25 PM

Kids these days .....  ::)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#52 : July 27, 2009, 02:40:08 AM

And if they release info. that he might be gay/bisexual, I hope he says, "So what?"

Dude, there is something wrong with your brain.  Are you sure you really have a wife?   Are you sure you are even a guy?  If Travolta said that, I'd lose all respect for him.

That's the difference between me and you. I could care less what celebrities do in their private lives. In fact, I don't care much about celebrities at all. It's fun to work with a few of them every now and then but that's about it. I know many chicks that love that type of gossip. You'd get along with them.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#53 : July 27, 2009, 02:49:03 AM

Loved it and used to play my drums to the entire album. Olivia wearing those leather pants was hot! Also enjoyed Saturday Night Fever.

Its like guys saying they enjoyed The Notebook, sure guys have watched it with their Gf's...but to actually like it is a whole different story.

I loved that movie. I once dated a girl who live in Norway. She broke my heart. I had a plane ticket to go visit her but a week before the flight, she wrote me a Dear John letter and I canceled the trip. I thought about going anyway and fighting for her and trying to change her mind. But then I just gave in and accepted it. In "The Notebook," the guy fights for the girl and wins. That reminds me of my situation except that I shouldn't have given in. Oh well.

The other part of the movie deals with a husband sticking by the side of his wife in some trying circumstances. My grandfather did the same thing with my grandmother, who had Alzheimer's. Now, with my mom being sick, my dad is going through a similar thing. Things are looking up, but over the past nine months, it's been up and down. I think back to "The Notebook" when I see what my mom, dad and family are going through with her health issues. The kind of love and devotion shown in "The Notebook" is not something you see every day. But it does exist.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#54 : July 27, 2009, 12:11:44 PM

she wrote me a Dear John letter

I get those ALL the time.

They usually go:

Dear John:

I am the Finance Minister for the Bank of Nigeria and according to our records, you are the sole heir to $14,000,000...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#55 : July 27, 2009, 08:52:27 PM

she wrote me a Dear John letter

I get those ALL the time.

They usually go:

Dear John:

I am the Finance Minister for the Bank of Nigeria and according to our records, you are the sole heir to $14,000,000...

Wow!   I always knew you were a lucky guy.   And Nigerians are known for being quite honest people so it has to be real.   I can only dream of getting an email like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW! John Travolta a homosexual? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools