Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Commentators in the NFL « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MBF

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 30, 2009, 10:17:19 AM

I agree Biggs, Buck is good people.

#31 : July 30, 2009, 04:00:13 PM

I'm surprised at the Joe Buck hate.

I think the guy is the most sports knowledgeable of the play-by-play guys.  He knows a lot more than Jim Nance, who is dull, IMO.  Al Michaels has been doing it forever, so he's pretty knowledgeable - but leaves a little to be desired on the comedy end.  Mike Tirico doesn't suck, but he's nothing special.  Of the Big 4 play-by-play guys, Joe Buck brings the best combo of knowledge and comedy, IMO.
Buck is good. Probably just his Vick nut riding that did most people in.
Aikman is pretty poor, all he knows it the Cowboys.

3drdre

Starter

#32 : July 30, 2009, 04:29:06 PM

I love all the NFL commentators...it is the analysts on ESPN I don't like. They are all garbage.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#33 : July 30, 2009, 05:32:04 PM

Jaws rocks cause he's a totall bucs hommer,theisman is right on the same level as ballicker...Oops balldingles....Balldinger?   

But john madden is the worst......Brett far this brett far that..During the bucs super bowl run it was the bucs can't beat philly they have a curse.....
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Commentators in the NFL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools