Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Salary Cap Figures - PFT « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: February 10, 2007, 11:18:08 AM

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2007salarycap.htm  --> because there can never be too many versions of this info out there. [banghead]

49ers:  $38 million under

Bills:  $33 million under

Titans:  $33 million under

Cardinals:  $33 million under

Browns:  $29 million under

Packers:  $28 million under

Patriots:  $28 million under

Saints:  $27 million under

Bears:  $23 million under

Rams:  $23 million under

Chargers:  $22 million under

Buccaneers:  $21 million under

Jaguars:  $21 million under

Bengals:  $20 million under

Jets:  $20 million under

Seahawks:  $19 million under

Cowboys:  $18 million under

Lions:  $16 million under

Vikings:  $14 million under

Giants:  $14 million under

Dolphins:  $13 million under

Texans:  $10 million under

Raiders:  $8 million under

Eagles:  $8 million under

Falcons:  $8 million under

Chiefs:  $6 million under

Broncos:  $4 million under

Colts:  $2 million under

Steelers:  $300,000 under

Redskins:  $100,000 over

Ravens:  $1 million over

Panthers:  $2.5 million over

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

RascalBuc

Rookie

#1 : February 10, 2007, 11:54:44 AM

Looking at the Patriots success over the recent past just boggles the mind (Superbowl wins and perennial playoff appearances)...

then you add the fact they have lots ($28 million) of salary cap room and somehow manage to get another draft where they have two first round picks ...

I just shake my head and ask myself...how do they do it, every year?  wow

#2 : February 10, 2007, 12:00:30 PM

Looking at the Patriots success over the recent past just boggles the mind (Superbowl wins and perennial playoff appearances)...

then you add the fact they have lots ($28 million) of salary cap room and somehow manage to get another draft where they have two first round picks ...

I just shake my head and ask myself...how do they do it, every year? wow

Amazing where a great coach and team spirit can get you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 10, 2007, 12:12:44 PM

Bill has been under some scrutiny lately, has had some potshots taken at him...I wonder if all these events add up to a downward spiral?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 10, 2007, 12:22:40 PM

Bill has been under some scrutiny lately, has had some potshots taken at him...I wonder if all these events add up to a downward spiral?

I live 55 miles from Boston and trust me, Bill can walk on water up here.  He has lifetime job security as long as Kraft owns this team.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#5 : February 10, 2007, 12:39:43 PM

It is amazing what they can do.  But you have to give them props for being able to do it, like em or not.

Anyway, nice to see where we are, and after a couple of moves we can move up that list.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 10, 2007, 02:30:00 PM

The Pats have found a formula to beat the system, no other team has been able to figure it out.

It also helps to have guys like Brady not demand huge contracts and willing to take pay cuts.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Salary Cap Figures - PFT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools