Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Madden Ratings... « previous next »
Page: 1

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

: July 28, 2009, 02:16:09 AM

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, or if it's been posted before..

I know madden ratings are nothing... but I found a few of them kinda comical... specifically the QB's

;)

http://espn.go.com/videogames/features/madden/madden10?teamId=6

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 28, 2009, 03:55:44 AM

They completely revamped the rating system.

So a 70 in this Madden is about the same as an 80 overall in all the previous Madden's.

The guys that made the game though there wasn't enough of a distincitive rating difference between studs (like Larry Fitzgerald) and average guys (like Anthony Gonzalez) so they changed everything. Basically they though there were too many people rated in the 90s and 80s.

Thats why so many NFL players are **CENSORED**ing about the game this year. (DeAngelo, Houshmandzadeh, etc.)

So they really aren't that comical. Fairly accurate if they ask me.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 28, 2009, 09:19:59 AM

This will likely get moved to Pirate's Cove.

I think they rated McCown a bit too harshly. They rated him pretty low in arm strength and accuracy, not to mention agility. Everyone else was about right I think.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 28, 2009, 09:20:22 AM

Hall should have been ranked lower.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 28, 2009, 09:22:12 AM

a lot of pleyers ratings will be adjusted with a release day roster update. whoever wins the starting nod at qb should get a rating boost. same goes for a couple other positions on the bucs.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 28, 2009, 09:34:22 AM

Talib should have been higher.  The o-line should have been in the mid to upper 80's.  Other than that, it looks about right...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Madden Ratings... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools