Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU is so passe ...its a backwards school , USF is the new generation! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#45 : July 28, 2009, 12:20:52 PM

USF is done once Selvie and Grothe are gone.

I'm not sure why you'd think that since their last couple of recruiting classes have been their best.
What have recruiting classes done for Notre Dame recently? Nothing. Same for Miami.

What does that have to do with anything? You're claim is that they'll go away once Grothe and Selvie leave ... well they've recruited in such away that would shine a negative light on that theory. Now they have to coach them up.

Damn, the hate for USF ... Not sure who peed in their Wheaties ... I don't know if USF has peaked or not but there's really nothing to back that up. I realize they haven't come close to accomplishing what other in-state schools but they have put together some nice seasons with some quality wins ... all done with recruiting classes that probably didn't top #50. The last couple of years have been the best in recruiting, like you said, bringing in players like Daniels and Giddins who may end up better than Grothe and Selvie. I don't mind legit criticism of USF but have a freaking clue ...

You'd have to be a complete idiot to not see WHY USF got trashed in this thread. Look at the intro, it invited a beat down.

thread's a year old.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#46 : July 28, 2009, 12:21:15 PM

Olaf if you actually carried some credibility on this message board I would care what you have to say but since you are not relevant please crawl back in your shell or hole!!

lol

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#47 : July 28, 2009, 12:46:15 PM

Please, you don't even have your own stadium so stop acting like Ray Jay is also yours - everybody knows this is home to the BUCS!!

Possible the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this board and there have been some dumb things written on this board ... by you in fact.

Not sure why you just pulled that one sentence out .... Most of that post made BADBOY look rational.

Not sure why you choose to use my name to give your post relevence. Ive said nothing negative towards USF. I actually want to see USF succeed and continually playing against Miami every year. Great for recruiting and two great stadiums to play in. Even playing FSU every year is good for non conference scheduling considering travel expenses for both schools. We all know the gators wont travel to far south of Georgia to play another FLA team.
 BucsBullsBolts before you hate on me answer me this. Who is the great former THUG U REP coaching that defensive line and recruited Gibbons? He made one heck of a DE in Selvie.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#48 : July 28, 2009, 12:58:44 PM

Not sure why you choose to use my name to give your post relevence.

Yeah, that was a brain-teaser to the rest of us as well.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#49 : July 28, 2009, 01:18:26 PM

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#50 : July 28, 2009, 01:28:10 PM

I'm not sure why you'd think that since their last couple of recruiting classes have been their best.
What have recruiting classes done for Notre Dame recently? Nothing. Same for Miami.

What does that have to do with anything? You're claim is that they'll go away once Grothe and Selvie leave ... well they've recruited in such away that would shine a negative light on that theory. Now they have to coach them up.

Damn, the hate for USF ... Not sure who peed in their Wheaties ... I don't know if USF has peaked or not but there's really nothing to back that up. I realize they haven't come close to accomplishing what other in-state schools but they have put together some nice seasons with some quality wins ... all done with recruiting classes that probably didn't top #50. The last couple of years have been the best in recruiting, like you said, bringing in players like Daniels and Giddins who may end up better than Grothe and Selvie. I don't mind legit criticism of USF but have a freaking clue ...

You'd have to be a complete idiot to not see WHY USF got trashed in this thread. Look at the intro, it invited a beat down.

thread's a year old.

Your point?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#51 : July 28, 2009, 01:54:36 PM

thread's a year old.

Your point?

that the intro is a year old ... not sure why someone like legend or samari would respond a year later to that .... unless they're kind of slow .....

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#52 : July 28, 2009, 04:14:35 PM

thread's a year old.

Your point?

A year old, started by some drive-by goof with 26 posts who started it just to stir crap up .... You'd have to be a complete idiot to fall for something like that.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#53 : July 28, 2009, 04:19:29 PM

I was just trying to illustrate the irrationality of the post and what better point of reference to use than DA .... Next time I'll try to be less obtuse.  ;)

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#54 : July 28, 2009, 04:21:48 PM

thread's a year old.

Your point?

that the intro is a year old ... not sure why someone like legend or samari would respond a year later to that .... unless they're kind of slow .....

Actually, it was bumped in June '09 by LFO to take another shot on FSU ..... *sigh*

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#55 : July 28, 2009, 04:38:16 PM

Please, you don't even have your own stadium so stop acting like Ray Jay is also yours - everybody knows this is home to the BUCS!!

Possible the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this board and there have been some dumb things written on this board ... by you in fact.

Not sure why you just pulled that one sentence out .... Most of that post made BADBOY look rational.

BucsBullsBolts before you hate on me answer me this.

Dude, i'm not hating on you ..... Do YOU think you're rational??   8)

Who is the great former THUG U REP coaching that defensive line and recruited Gibbons? He made one heck of a DE in Selvie.

I assume you mean Kevin Patrick, who was instrumental in getting Giddins[/i] but not really too much to do with "making" Selvie since he only re-joined the staff in Feb '08 ... in fact, George actually wasn't as productive under Patrick's tutelage but a lot of circumstances may be involved there other than coaching.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#56 : July 28, 2009, 09:23:52 PM

thread's a year old.

Your point?

Actually, it was bumped in June '09 by LFO to take another shot on FSU ..... *sigh*

no, I meant that I wasn't sure why their posts this year would be in response to the clown's post a year ago.  I know they didn't bump it.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#57 : July 29, 2009, 03:21:07 AM

BucsBullsBolts before you hate on me answer me this.

Dude, i'm not hating on you ..... Do YOU think you're rational?? 8)

Who is the great former THUG U REP coaching that defensive line and recruited Gibbons? He made one heck of a DE in Selvie.

I assume you mean Kevin Patrick, who was instrumental in getting Giddins[/i] but not really too much to do with "making" Selvie since he only re-joined the staff in Feb '08 ... in fact, George actually wasn't as productive under Patrick's tutelage but a lot of circumstances may be involved there other than coaching.

Its all good bro. I wish Kevin Patrick well as a coach. Selvie slipped in stats because he got targeted by opposing teams. If I remember right KP roomed with another famous face that went to the U. If you can smell what im cooking.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#58 : July 29, 2009, 03:31:40 AM

thread's a year old.

Your point?

no, I meant that I wasn't sure why their posts this year would be in response to the clown's post a year ago. I know they didn't bump it.

Ill bump it. There should be concern on FSU's part. Cheating scandel location also can differ in. Look where USF is located. Ill also mention FAU. Schnelly has a resume. FSU  should be concerned especially how the coaches from USF have been getting ties with alot of S. FLA H.S. And how long will Bowden last? LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION SELLS.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#59 : July 29, 2009, 03:45:11 AM

Ill also point out two recruits who were under Miami's radar. LB Sam B arrington and db Webster. USF also signed a kid named Isaac Virgin. He's from Ft pierce right next to where i lived in PSL. Even though rivals list him as a 2 star QB. Add 15 lbs on him in a good strength and conditioning program I can see him as a TE or LB/DE. He's a baller and it showed during his senior year.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU is so passe ...its a backwards school , USF is the new generation! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools