Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And I'm holding my breath. « previous next »
Page: 1

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

: July 29, 2009, 01:34:30 PM

I really hope he doesn't have to serve any jail time but it seems like he will.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8118846f&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 29, 2009, 01:47:24 PM

Well if the commish treats him like Vick, he will be banished for at least one year.

The NFL is becoming a joke!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 29, 2009, 02:00:30 PM

Why? The moron brought a loaded gun to a crowded public location and it discharged and, fortunately, only hit him. That's not a mistake, he chose to carry the weapon and not to secure it properly. He deserves anything he gets.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 29, 2009, 02:09:56 PM

Why? The moron brought a loaded gun to a crowded public location and it discharged and, fortunately, only hit him. That's not a mistake, he chose to carry the weapon and not to secure it properly. He deserves anything he gets.
Yup...what a complete azz Plexiglass is.  He knew the law, or maybe he didn't...regardless, he will be doing time, no matter what.  Sing-Sing, here Plexiglass comes!

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 29, 2009, 02:14:51 PM

He deserves to go to the pokey. If for nothing else than being stupid.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 29, 2009, 02:20:18 PM

Well if the commish treats him like Vick, he will be banished for at least one year.

The NFL is becoming a joke!

Where is the joke? people being punished for doing crimes? HOW DARE THEY!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 29, 2009, 02:23:01 PM

Man, is it just me, or are Pro Athletes really just two brain cells away from being legally brain dead?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 29, 2009, 02:32:05 PM

Man, is it just me, or are Pro Athletes really just two brain cells away from being legally brain dead?

Not all of them but there is a lot of dumb on these cats. Then again, when a lot of them have been pampered and excused their entire life maybe they just don't think the rules apply to them anymore.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#8 : July 29, 2009, 02:37:19 PM

Not all of them but there is a lot of dumb on these cats. Then again, when a lot of them have been pampered and excused their entire life maybe they just don't think the rules apply to them anymore.

Then there are the guys who do EVERYTHING right and trouble still finds them, like this..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3739206

Thank god nothing happened to him outside of some lost bling, cash, and a phone. I went to high school with him and played with his younger brother, definitely would have hit home among me and my friends had something worse happened.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 29, 2009, 02:45:37 PM

Thank god nothing happened to him outside of some lost bling, cash, and a phone. I went to high school with him and played with his younger brother, definitely would have hit home among me and my friends had something worse happened.

Well and we've seen the upside of the pro athlete - Brooks, Lynch, Dunn, and their ilk are the reasons I have so little sympathy for The Rapist, Plax, Little or Vick. They've somehow managed to not have felony charges brought agianst them so it must be somehow possible.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And I'm holding my breath. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools