Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Favre staying retired « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 28, 2009, 05:38:06 PM

At this point, I kinda wish he'd get mauled in a tractor accident just so I don't have to hear about him anymore...

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 28, 2009, 05:44:22 PM

If this is true this is pretty funny. Must suck to be a Vikings fan.

Williams Wall, Jared Allen, Sidney Rice along with Berrian, Adrian Peterson among others... I don't know if I would say it "sucks" to be a Vikings fan.

As for Favre, this is good to hear. It's just a year late.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 28, 2009, 05:50:44 PM

If this is true this is pretty funny. Must suck to be a Vikings fan.

Williams Wall, Jared Allen, Sidney Rice along with Berrian, Adrian Peterson among others... I don't know if I would say it "sucks" to be a Vikings fan.

As for Favre, this is good to hear. It's just a year late.

True enough.  They'll probably have a better year than us.  Childress is the weak link there.  T-Jax could actually be a viable QB under a real HC.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#18 : July 28, 2009, 05:56:35 PM

Thank you brett ....Now  shut your pie hole because outside of a packers fan or maddens man crush no one cares about your suckage....

Sit on the couch and enjoy being marked down in history as one of the leagues q.b's in history with the most interceptions of all time..   :D

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 28, 2009, 08:37:49 PM

or is he?

NFL Network's Scott Hanson reports that free agent Brett Favre "will continue to throw and work out" despite telling Vikings coach Brad Childress Tuesday that he wanted to stay retired.
You've got to be kidding. Favre reportedly said he's still not totally sure about whether he'll stay retired or try to play, even after "confirming" he'd re-re-retire to Childress and in an ESPN interview. Asked by Steve Mariucci how he'd feel about his decision on Wednesday morning, Favre replied "I'm wondering that myself." It wouldn't shock us one bit if Favre "gets the itch" again and tries to come back late in camp or even after the season kicks off.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 28, 2009, 09:05:01 PM

At this point, I kinda wish he'd get mauled in a tractor accident just so I don't have to hear about him anymore...

It would be worse than the media attention given to McNair, maybe even M. Jackson.

No way I want that dude to die. We would have to hear about it ALL season long in almost every game played.

BucNation408

Second String

#21 : July 28, 2009, 09:48:42 PM

mannnn favre is idiot!!

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 29, 2009, 11:35:11 AM

I have lost SO much respect for a guy I used to hold in such high regard...

bucsense

Practice Squad

#23 : July 29, 2009, 12:57:41 PM

That media whore ain't done yet.............watch him come back mid-season and cry for the cameras..........

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 29, 2009, 11:22:37 PM

That media whore ain't done yet.............watch him come back mid-season and cry for the cameras..........
If that happens then Id really lose all respect for him
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Favre staying retired « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools