Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: is this a possibility « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
: February 10, 2007, 01:18:36 PM

do you think it is reasonable and logical and the right thing to do if we could trade B.Kelly to the lions for Shaun Rodgers if this could happen it would take care of our need for a DT.
we could then focus on trying to get either samuel or clements or deltha o'neil
that would give us barber a big free agent and p.buch as our nickelback

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 10, 2007, 01:22:00 PM

You have to wonder why Rodgers isn't wanted by Marrinelli but on paper it looks like a good trade for us.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#2 : February 10, 2007, 01:26:44 PM

Im sure it IS possible, but realistic......im not sure...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

vipmark

Starter
#3 : February 10, 2007, 01:33:38 PM

At the senior bowl Gruden said that BK's turf toe surgey is healing well...I don't think we should trade him unless we can sign Clements first. Rogers would be great for us though.

T

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 10, 2007, 02:48:23 PM

I doubt Simeon or BK go anywhere this offseason,but I wouldn't mind seeing Ronde or Juran Bolden at Safety.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#5 : February 10, 2007, 02:50:43 PM

Well, I think if we COULD do it we should. We need a DT worse than we need BK. We could always look elsehwere for our CB, possibly in house with Buchannon.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 10, 2007, 03:01:07 PM

Shaun Rodgers is a guy I hope to be signed, along with Clements.  The Bucs land those two cats, and their defense gets marginally better.

#7 : February 10, 2007, 03:06:57 PM

I was really hoping for Redding all along, but Rodgers would be nice as well...............

bucs1

Practice Squad
#8 : February 10, 2007, 03:28:30 PM

I was really hoping for Redding all along, but Rodgers would be nice as well...............

I haven't even heard of Redding, but I know that Rogers is a 2-time Pro Bowler.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#9 : February 10, 2007, 03:29:32 PM

I also wouldn't mind trading Brian Kelly for Shaun Rogers.  I mean, Rogers is one of the best DTs in the NFL.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 10, 2007, 03:31:08 PM

I haven't even heard of Redding

Wow.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#11 : February 10, 2007, 03:35:04 PM

I haven't even heard of Redding

Wow.

I was just joking.  Of course I know who he is, but I think that Shaun Rogers is that much better than him.  The only reason Shuan didn't make the Pro Bowl this year was because he was out for the season with an injury and placed on IR.

#12 : February 10, 2007, 03:35:16 PM

I thought he would be an affordable pick up. He had 48 tackles with 8 sacks and played most of the season at UT (Anthony Bryant finished the year as the starting NT). I consider him a solid DT who can also start at DE.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#13 : February 10, 2007, 03:37:53 PM

Click on the link to view a biography of Shaun Rogers.
http://www.detroitlions.com/bio.cfm?bio_id=74&season=8

bucs1

Practice Squad
#14 : February 10, 2007, 03:40:02 PM

I thought he would be an affordable pick up. He had 48 tackles with 8 sacks and played most of the season at UT (Anthony Bryant finished the year as the starting NT). I consider him a solid DT who can also start at DE.

I guess you're right.  It would be a very good pick-up if we signed Redding, but I think that they would put a franchise tag on him if they weren't able to work out a deal with him before free agency.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: is this a possibility « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools