Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vick close to signing with a Pro team « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#75 : August 06, 2009, 11:27:01 PM

Re: the title of this thread---who the hell is close to signing him????

I think Vick is less talented than even Cordell Stewart was, but that being said, he's still a level above Tim Tebow...
That is totally silly.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#76 : August 06, 2009, 11:29:40 PM

I think Vick is less talented than even Cordell Stewart was, but that being said, he's still a level above Tim Tebow...
That is totally silly.

Is it, Karen?  Until Tebow does anything in the NFL he doesn't even belong in the same thread as Vick.   

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#77 : August 07, 2009, 07:39:42 AM

That is totally silly.

Is it, Karen? Until Tebow does anything in the NFL he doesn't even belong in the same thread as Vick.
Oh shut up, even the resident 'cane said the same thing.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#78 : August 07, 2009, 11:09:01 AM

That is totally silly.

How so?

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#79 : August 07, 2009, 11:59:07 AM

That is totally silly.

Is it, Karen? Until Tebow does anything in the NFL he doesn't even belong in the same thread as Vick.
Oh shut up, even the resident 'cane said the same thing.

Well put....you totally changed my mind.    ::)    You didn't even have to resort to being rude.   :-*   

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vick close to signing with a Pro team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools