Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Players Reporting today but don't bother going « previous next »
Page: 1

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

: July 31, 2009, 10:34:24 AM

Just got back from One Buc Place and just as I suspected the guard stops you at the gate and doesn't allow you to go any further. As I talked to the guard for information three players drover right by into the facility. The Guard was cool and explained that the players are due in by 1pm and they have a parking area and side entrance for them and coaches. Basically, this was what I expected and is very disapointing. I have been going to reporting day for years and it was always fun greeting the players as they walked by but that is a thing of the past. Oh well...

bucs1

Practice Squad
#1 : July 31, 2009, 10:43:03 AM

What the heck were you expecting to happen? Did you think they would let the fans come hang out at the facility with the players? If you want to meet up with the players for reporting day, just go to their hotel like you would in Celebration.

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#2 : July 31, 2009, 11:04:44 AM

Gee I wonder why I didn't think of that...

#3 : July 31, 2009, 04:06:07 PM

blame Osama Bin Laden for that.  after 9-11, everything is in lock down forever..    it includes pat downs at RJ, seaching bags at Disney World...  its just the way of life now
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Players Reporting today but don't bother going « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools