Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS TRAINING CAMP INSIDER - 8/1 P.M. IS UP « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucstopshere5

Starter
: August 02, 2009, 12:27:56 AM

I would read the article, but my subscription has expired. I have left 2 messages today to renew it and no one from PR has responded.  Whats up with that?  I would imagine PR would be prepared to handle subscriptions at this time of year.

It is Saturday, and while the writers are working not sure if subscriptions are...Kim should be able to get you handled on mon

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#1 : August 01, 2009, 11:59:22 PM

I would read the article, but my subscription has expired. I have left 2 messages today to renew it and no one from PR has responded.  Whats up with that?  I would imagine PR would be prepared to handle subscriptions at this time of year.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 01, 2009, 11:56:11 PM

Which players shined during Tampa Bay's night practice at Raymond James Stadium? How did WR Dexter Jackson fare in the night practice? Which QB was throwing TD passes left and right? Which signal caller threw a pair of interceptions? Get the answers in this Pewter Insider training camp report.

http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/5600
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS TRAINING CAMP INSIDER - 8/1 P.M. IS UP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools