Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Vick gives a speech about dogs. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cflabucsfan

Rookie

#15 : August 09, 2009, 08:42:18 AM

I read that Jesse Jackson is getting involved with a collusion complaint against the NFL on behalf of the dog killer.

I saw that too. Jesse Jackson needs to keep his big mouth shut and his hyperinflated ego out of this. If teams don't want Vick, then they don't want him. THAT IS THEIR RIGHT. Besides, anyone with any sense knows that if teams don't want him, it has everything to do with the content of his character, and nothing to do with the color of his skin

JJ needs to go crawl under a rock somewhere and stay there because all he does is cause trouble.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 10, 2009, 02:14:08 AM

Evasion is not avasion. Thats not a typo your just not that intelligent. Is the "E" close to the "A"?  No it is not. Your. Oops I mean You're funny lol
I bring up Vicks WINS and you cite completion pct lmao. Please see the SB winning quarterbacks completion pct while he won the SB sir. Try 59% and thats only because the Steelers dont pass alot. If they did it would be lower.This it TOO EASY!!
When typing, A is nowhere near E.

bucshot6

Second String

#17 : August 10, 2009, 01:57:34 AM

Evasion is not avasion. Thats not a typo your just not that intelligent. Is the "E" close to the "A"?  No it is not. Your. Oops I mean You're funny lol
I bring up Vicks WINS and you cite completion pct lmao. Please see the SB winning quarterbacks completion pct while he won the SB sir. Try 59% and thats only because the Steelers dont pass alot. If they did it would be lower.This it TOO EASY!!

bucshot6

Second String

#18 : August 09, 2009, 02:28:09 PM

65 receptions and 760 yards is pretty good. About average which is what Vick was when here at playing QB. So again, where is Jesse?
Name one Coordinator who schemed for Matt Jones. ALL Coordinators schemed for Vick. Not saying he was great BUT he did give defenses fits. Lastly, Jesse Jackson is a defender of civil rights for African Americans. Last I checked Matt is caucasian like me. Answer good enough for you? This guy cant be serious.

bucshot6

Second String

#19 : August 09, 2009, 02:33:09 PM

To say Vick is not better than alot of the Qbs in this league is LAUGHABLE. Your telling me that our qbs are better than Vick? If you believe that you should get a gig on Comic Central.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 09, 2009, 02:35:24 PM

Who can't be serious? Jesse Jackson? I know this is a joke. Vick was a below average QB so maybe that is why he has no job. He compared him to Jakie Robinson, are you kidding me? Cordinators schemed him for one year and then he was figured out so no Vick in the NFL

Our QBs are better than Vick. Get me Vicks passing stats and get back to me. On top of him being out of the league two years. The Pats signed Walter over Vick....

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 09, 2009, 02:35:40 PM

To say Vick is not better than alot of the Qbs in this league is LAUGHABLE. Your telling me that our qbs are better than Vick? If you believe that you should get a gig on Comic Central.

Weird that great QB is still looking for a job.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 10, 2009, 12:20:50 AM

Evasion, avasion. Typo, sorry there smart guy, but before you come at me please know the difference between your and you're. And how many of our QBs have a 53.8 career completion %?  You are no way over 15

DougTheGreat

Starter

#23 : August 10, 2009, 12:16:56 AM

matt jones is a crackhead. hes had plenty of chances

this is to my knowledge vicks first offence

big difference

This was Vick's first offense under that alias... but under Ron Mexico, well...

Comic Central?

FAIL.

bucshot6

Second String

#24 : August 09, 2009, 11:51:59 PM

Vick did years of killing dogs and tax avasion on other charges compared to Jones using cocaine. So yes there is a big difference, Vick is worse
Your worse because you call it Tax avasion. Do explain what the hell that is. Vick doesnt have a job NOT because of his ability he doesnt have a job due to the media circus that will  follow. Not to mention the protesting. Vick has 38 wins. Which of our qbs have that many sir? Your about as sharp as a drawer full of spoons.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 09, 2009, 07:13:00 PM

Mike Vick, plus Young Jeezy, plus strip club =  ha ha ha ha!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 09, 2009, 10:06:54 PM

If Vick screws up, we know he is a dirtball (well, we know this anyway...I digress).  Lemme rephrase this...if Vick screws up again, he should be beaten with a hose.  Dungy is awesome.  If you cannot take heart to what this ICON has to say, you deserve whatever you get...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Vick gives a speech about dogs. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools