Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fantasy Gurus « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

: August 03, 2009, 08:55:57 PM

Name me a sleeper at Wide receiver. Just had my draft and immediately the weakness of my team is wideout.

Roy E Williams
Lee Evans
Michael Jenkins
hakeem nicks

fortydeuce

Rookie

#1 : August 03, 2009, 09:00:07 PM

the other Steve Smith, NYG.

Runs excellent routes, has great hands and established a good chemistry with Manning post Plax. I think he ends up a better option than Hakeem when its all said and done.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 03, 2009, 09:19:43 PM

the other Steve Smith, NYG.

Runs excellent routes, has great hands and established a good chemistry with Manning post Plax. I think he ends up a better option than Hakeem when its all said and done.

Somebody took him. I'm thinking Sidney rice but has a poor QB situation or the other rookie receiver from the giants Ramses Barden.

JC510

Practice Squad

#3 : August 03, 2009, 09:42:28 PM

Chambers is ranked super low for no reason, maybe he's available. And I like Galloway in NE.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 03, 2009, 09:45:47 PM

Chambers is ranked super low for no reason, maybe he's available. And I like Galloway in NE.

sorry both of them got drafted. patrick cryaton is still avaliable

Booker

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 03, 2009, 09:47:11 PM

What did you do to get those WRs? Those are bad

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 03, 2009, 09:48:32 PM

i stocked up on QB's running backs, and defense. What pisses me off too many receivers got drafted early.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 03, 2009, 09:54:22 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=nfldk2k9sleepers

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 03, 2009, 09:55:55 PM

i stocked up on QB's running backs, and defense. What pisses me off too many receivers got drafted early.

I can see stocking up on RBs, but you only start 1 QB I presume so why the need to "stock up" and drafting a defense before the last few rounds is pretty much a waste and you damn sure shouldn't be "stocking up" on them.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 03, 2009, 10:13:24 PM

Who stocks up on Qbs and defense? You need two QBs and one defense. That is it

JC510

Practice Squad

#10 : August 03, 2009, 10:15:38 PM

I like Miles Austin more than Crayton.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 03, 2009, 10:24:10 PM

I like Miles Austin more than Crayton.

I was thinking the same thing. I've been pretty good about finding receivers that go undrafted or go late. Last year I picked up eddie Royal and Antonio Bryant, in 04 I took Clayton. I feel i can do the same this year.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 04, 2009, 06:02:19 PM

Here are my horses.

Clinton Portis
Wilis Mcgahee
Darren McFadden
Johnathan Stewart
Pierre Thomas ( sleeping giant). He played good when he got the chance the last two year. Will be the starter over Reggie Bush this year.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 04, 2009, 06:05:40 PM

Who stocks up on Qbs and defense?

Good question!!

Here are my horses.

Clinton Portis
Wilis Mcgahee
Darren McFadden
Johnathan Stewart
Pierre Thomas ( sleeping giant). He played good when he got the chance the last two year. Will be the starter over Reggie Bush this year.

I like Portis.... hope he isn't starting to break down. Ray Rice may keep McGahee on the bench.

I can't understand why leagues do their draft so early.

-------------------------------------------------------

Booker

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 04, 2009, 06:10:22 PM

Those aren't even that good. Willis is always hurt and Ray Rice will take a lot of carries along with Mcclain. Darren is nothing great as shown last year IMO. Stewart is splitting carries and Deangelo will get a lot of the TDs. Pierre Thomas is decent but again, splitting a lot of his carries.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fantasy Gurus « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools