Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Woman sees jesus on toilet in Vegas « previous next »
Page: 1

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« : August 05, 2009, 09:46:54 AM »

You would think jesus could catch a better ride to Vegas.

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10841809

Las Vegas (KTNV) - A Las Vegas woman says she's seeing a sign from above when she answers nature's call. Magdalena Nelson's guest bathroom screams "I love Las Vegas." But while she was cleaning last week, she says an image of Jesus appeared on the bumper sticker on the toilet lid.

Her boyfriend now says he sees the image and it's given them a positive feeling after they almost lost their home to foreclosure. Nelson says she's even willing to let visitors come see it, if it might help them as well.

If you'd like to make an appointment to see the "image", you can email Magdelana at:

maggier_nelson@yahoo.com

Check her out on this video, pretty hot...too bad she's wacko

SoDakBuc

Starter

« #1 : August 05, 2009, 10:05:16 AM »

Just goes to show that if a person wants to see something, it will be there. Kind of like looking at clouds. I may see a dragon while you see a teddy bear. But hey, if it gives them hope then good for them.

“The difference between a successful team and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #2 : August 05, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »

I thought this meant she saw Jesus while sitting on the toilet, and in that case I would wonder what she ate. :)

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #3 : August 05, 2009, 10:25:19 AM »

Boyfriend looks like a young Al Bundy.........looking for some 'hooters'........

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #4 : August 05, 2009, 12:03:53 PM »

bumper sticker on the toilet lid?

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

« #5 : August 05, 2009, 12:13:59 PM »

Looks more like John Lennon .... and where exactly in the Bible does it say that Jesus had long hair and a beard?

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
« #6 : August 05, 2009, 12:15:54 PM »

I saw corn in my toilet last night from saturday nights dinner...

tonyflash

Starter

« #7 : August 05, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »

Must have been a slow news day. I think it was as a result of her drunk boyfriend missing when he takes a leak.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

« #8 : August 05, 2009, 10:49:17 PM »

I bet if she took a drug test they'd find some weird stuff she was positive for.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #9 : August 05, 2009, 11:11:29 PM »

I see Charlie Manson..........

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #10 : August 06, 2009, 01:27:43 PM »

I see the Phantom of the Opera.

I'm in Vegas for the next month. Today is my only day off for a bit, otherwise, I'd go investigate for myself. ;) Maybe Toilet Lid Jesus can tell me which slot to play so I can win a million? I'm staying at the Golden Nugget. Coincidence? I don't think so.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #11 : August 06, 2009, 01:37:33 PM »

I'm staying at the Golden Nugget.

was just looking at packages online for the Nugget

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #12 : August 06, 2009, 01:41:24 PM »

I'm staying at the Golden Nugget.

was just looking at packages online for the Nugget

It's cheap but it's crowded with families. It's hard to get a lounge chair at the pool since it's so crowded. But it's not all that bad. The pool is beautiful and the shark tank is great. You swim right up to it in the pool and go right through it on the tubular slide.

I like the small size of the hotel and it's close to where we are shooting. But if I had a choice, I think I'd rather stay at the Wynn (very nice, from what I hear) or Hard Rock (babes). The production company is putting us up (trade out) here so I can't complain.

Some babes (just to look at since I'm married) are here but in low numbers. Fremont street is very cool. Lots of musical stuff going on at night.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Woman sees jesus on toilet in Vegas « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools