Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa town hall meeting on govnt healthcare turns violent and ugly « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#195 : August 15, 2009, 03:12:44 PM

Thanks JG...This is why I will be hammering my Senator's and the POTUS for a no vote until the minute issues are worked out for the better of us who will be paying for this reform...OBD

IMO, the first thing to hammer them on is forgetting this year end deadline crap. I don't want the quickest health care reform, I want it done right the first time even if it takes a year or two.

This is shockingly simple - every protester is here^^^^

But I am NOT looking for a GOVERNMENT solution - mandate coverage - install tort reform (cap lawyers earnings not the patients).

Then get out of the way.

Mandating procedural issues maintain control and drives up costs - simplify regulation.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#196 : August 15, 2009, 11:12:37 PM

That is the dumb part - everyone agrees the healthcare system has issues - but blaming it on others - by the Federal Government - is so stupid I could laugh - but for the pain it has caused. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa town hall meeting on govnt healthcare turns violent and ugly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools