Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More draft fodder? « previous next »
Page: 1

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
: February 11, 2007, 01:12:11 PM

From KFFL

Browns | Team interested in Russell?
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 06:15:07 -0800

Tony Grossi, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns owner Randy Lerner reportedly told a local television station that he would like to select LSU QB JaMarcus Russell with the team's No. 1 pick in April's NFL Draft.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

#1 : February 11, 2007, 01:15:03 PM

no ummmmmmmmm brady quinn goes to cleveland and russel to oakland and the bucs get Calvin johnson

#2 : February 11, 2007, 01:16:53 PM

Quinn would be a better option IMO.

T

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 11, 2007, 03:23:51 PM

If I was Cleveland I'd be weary of drafting a QB real high after the Tim Couch experience. They should go after Adrian Peterson or a defensive player.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 11, 2007, 03:57:23 PM

If I was Cleveland I'd be weary of drafting a QB real high after the Tim Couch experience. They should go after Adrian Peterson or a defensive player.

They can't draft a defensive player because Courtney Brown and Gerrard Warren flopped to use your logic.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 11, 2007, 04:00:41 PM

Can I see the link

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 11, 2007, 08:19:49 PM

If I'm CLE I am all over Peterson... may/may think about Quinn, but I think their situation is similar to that of ours - Crennel's coaching see it is about to burst into flames, and he probably doesn't think he has the time to groom a QB. On the other hand they could land a potential gamebreaker...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More draft fodder? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools