Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You have witnessed first hand a Draft Day Screw up. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#150 : August 24, 2009, 09:01:45 AM

Really, this was a sarcastic way to point out the absurdity of the original post.

To clarify - the original post-er re-introduced his position that Freeman was a disastrous pick.

You do know that on this issue LFO - you're now on the same side as LoganBucs...right...?

Incomparable sig by Incognito

LFO

Hall of Famer

#151 : August 24, 2009, 09:53:31 PM

Really, this was a sarcastic way to point out the absurdity of the original post.

To clarify - the original post-er re-introduced his position that Freeman was a disastrous pick.

You do know that on this issue LFO - you're now on the same side as LoganBucs...right...?

I'm pretty sure I am on the side that says that it is too early to evaluate who is a bust and who is not.

I was pointing out how ridiculous it was to judge ANY rookie at this juncture, based on a few pre-season plays.  Not just Percy. You just chose to focus on Percy because of some agenda you have with UF, and maybe even me.  You nit picked my comment to try and show some UF bias, when reality is I was speaking of far more things than Percy. 
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You have witnessed first hand a Draft Day Screw up. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools