Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revelations « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

Thomas

Starter

: August 08, 2009, 09:04:11 PM

I hear you tricky - so does God and everyone else. All things created have free will to form an opinion and there are plenty of angels and men that disagree with his methods and behaviors. Jesus said everyone on the side of truth listens to his voice though all those loving a lie would not live beyond this existence...you and joe will come to understand what that means soon enough.

Thomas

Starter

#1 : August 07, 2009, 07:53:26 PM

I have always been fascinated by the book of Revelations where it speaks of wild beasts and the number 666 in particular. I google searched for interpretations and found nothing to correlate my own opinions.
The dragon is of course the Devil. The dragon gives the first wild beast its power. The first wild beast makes everyone worship the second beast and punishes anyone who doesn't. The second beast was killed once but then had its death stroke healed and was re-born. The first wild beast in turn compels all people rich and poor to have the number of the beast in order to buy or sell anything - that number being human is 666.

The first beast given authority and power from the Devil is the United States - the lamb with horns of a lizard and it gives life to the second wild beast which was the League of Nations but is now the United Nations. The number of the beast 666 actually represents the dollar bill we all use every day to buy and sell. The dollar bill is the reserve currency for the entire world (for the time being anyway). On the back side of the bill are occult symbols that originate from ancient Egypt and the gods they used to worship. Remember when Moses approached the pharaoh and uttered the famous line "Let my people go" he threw his staff down and it turned into a snake to show he had some power (from the true God). But when the priests of Egypt saw this they said that's an easy trick and threw their sticks down which turned into snakes as well - then Moses' snake ate their snakes but this begs the question...
if Moses had authority from God to invoke His power and change his staff/rod into a snake by what power did the Egyptian priests invoke? The easy answer is the Devil but I believe it was probably one of his lieutenant demons.

nderenzo7

Second String

#2 : August 07, 2009, 08:07:41 PM

if Moses had authority from God to invoke His power and change his staff/rod into a snake by what power did the Egyptian priests invoke? The easy answer is the Devil but I believe it was probably one of his lieutenant demons.

The answer is even easier than that-- none of the staffs turned into snakes. That's just another example of a fairy tale story in the B-I-B-L-E.

None of these men had the ability to conjure supernatural powers just like you and I do not have such powers.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 07, 2009, 08:28:40 PM

The answer is even easier than that-- none of the staffs turned into snakes. That's just another example of a fairy tale story in the B-I-B-L-E.

None of these men had the ability to conjure supernatural powers just like you and I do not have such powers.
My friend you have been lied to by not only your Intellectual thinking but you are fulfilling Prophesy. Keep believing their isn't and soon enough you will see there is...OBD

nderenzo7

Second String

#4 : August 07, 2009, 08:31:58 PM

My friend you have been lied to by not only your Intellectual thinking but you are fulfilling Prophesy. Keep believing their isn't and soon enough you will see there is...OBD

Is this a joke?

Thomas

Starter

#5 : August 07, 2009, 08:43:05 PM

there have been several posts which are still in the archives of this message board that use logic and facts to reasonably prove the Bible is beyond the design of humans and comes from a supernatural source. I wont rehash all the info here unless you really want me to; however the Bible claims to have God as its author. You do the math...

nderenzo7

Second String

#6 : August 07, 2009, 08:56:24 PM

there have been several posts which are still in the archives of this message board that use logic and facts to reasonably prove the Bible is beyond the design of humans and comes from a supernatural source. I wont rehash all the info here unless you really want me to; however the Bible claims to have God as its author. You do the math...

I've done it and it doesn't add up.

"Beyond the design of humans," that's hilarious. Who do you think wrote it down, genius?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 07, 2009, 08:59:28 PM

Tricky I never joke about the Bible...Have you ever read or studied the scriptures? It is just a question so just an honest answer is all that is necessary...OBD

Thomas

Starter

#8 : August 07, 2009, 08:59:38 PM

"genius" ??- no need to antagonize. I have information for you if you haven't made your mind up yet. Just because 40 "men" held the pen doesn't mean God wasn't involved in the process. Someone as smart as yourself should know that isn't a good argument

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 07, 2009, 09:03:34 PM

Thomas when you throw the meat of the word down and not prefix it with some easy edible knowledge and wisdom with a dose of understanding it is beyond comprehension when dealing with those who never have studied as in depth as others... Just a thought...OBD

nderenzo7

Second String

#10 : August 07, 2009, 09:08:11 PM

Tricky I never joke about the Bible...Have you ever read or studied the scriptures? It is just a question so just an honest answer is all that is necessary...OBD

Extensively, along with tons of other literature.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 07, 2009, 09:12:11 PM

The Book of Revelations is a book of Prophesy that has to have quite a few weeks just to begin understanding what it is saying. You have to combine the research of the old testament with the cultures of past metropolitan areas and Countries. There are some prophesies that are easy to understand in it but there are some that you must know your Scriptures to garner the meanings...OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 07, 2009, 09:13:39 PM

Then if you have done it extensively how can you say the math doesn't add up. What books in the Bible have you crossed reference with the book of Revelations to gain its value?...OBD

#13 : August 07, 2009, 09:13:57 PM

Yeah, but God's been on the best seller list the longest. With royalties like that I can't see why he's broke all the time.

nderenzo7

Second String

#14 : August 07, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Then if you have done it extensively how can you say the math doesn't add up. What books in the Bible have you crossed reference with the book of Revelations to gain its value?...OBD

The math that I (and Thomas I think) were referring to was the authorship of the Bible.

My comment about snakes and staffs had little to do with interpretations of Revelations.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revelations « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools