Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revelations « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#150 : August 18, 2009, 10:15:31 AM

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Federal%20Reserve%20Scam/satan_on_our_dollar.htm

This is why I say 666 is the dollar bill and not some sort of future micro-chip implantation program sponsored by governments.

LMAO!  More looney posts!  Ah!  Run, hide!  It's the end of the world!  The sky is falling!  Jesus is coming! 

What a bunch of morons.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#151 : August 18, 2009, 02:35:48 PM

white tiger... dont bother to ask such rational questions. These folks will just say you have a mental disease then have a laugh together and� pat each other on the back. Kind of reminds me of when the Jews told Jesus he had a demon and was insane.
I posted reams of logical scientific evidence to support my position of faith and that it is not misplaced, but these people dont want to know about that - they WANT to believe the lies of the spaghetti monster.
Jesus said everyone on the side of truth listens to my voice. The Apostle John said the anti-christ is anyone proclaiming that Jesus is NOT the son of God~and he is in the world presently just as he was back then. These people are stiff necked and proclaim their own destruction out of their own mouths. But it wont be my job to judge them as I cannot read hearts. Jesus has been appointed that task and he judges us on what we do and say - not what is in our hearts.

It is ironic that you started a post about "Revelations" and shared what you believed, and folks are calling you names...

As far as posting the reams of material - it's not looked upon as scientific, nor a proof. I point out where I find material, but mostly I post my position, understanding and belief. If someone wants more info I can point them to some website, etc.

I also challenge assumptions and I try to introduce others to the misplaced faith they have in their own belief - many don't like this and react to it. We have seen some of that here. Most are not aware that what they believe is part of some cobbled together edited (by his sister) - Nietzsche.

His philosophy inspired modern culture through writers like The Existentialists, and into the medical/ethics field through Freud and Jung - both of whom admit to being influenced by his ideas on human nature.

I think if they realized who else values these principles they would soon have to confront some very ugly facts.

Many have bought the lies and the smooth sounding ideas that suggest "God is dead", and submit man as his own God - once he rids himself of the old thinking he is free to become an "uber mensch" (or super-man). Free to create his own reality, his own morality. That philosophy has lent itself to the development of contrary principles of economy and government.

That is why this generation has had to deal with Hitler, Mussolini, Lennin and Stalin, to name a few of the most infamous. They ALL ascribed to Nietzsche's humanistic ideals. The problem is man has produced certain types that seek to dominate and rule - the humanistic principles allow them the means by which to accomplish their goals - without worry or regard to morality or a higher power - they have a moral relativism. They must confront this on there own - they have been mislead and misguided. The only way to deal with this is to expose them to the ultimate test - what happens when a Godless culture is implemented? Does Altruism turn into justification of any act for the leaders ideal of the greater good?

They must confront their own part in advancing a Godless religion and acknowledge that they are the part of the problem - their philosophy/religion are responsible for the worst governments ever created that produced human atrocities and the mass genocide of the 20th century.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#152 : August 18, 2009, 05:26:11 PM

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Federal%20Reserve%20Scam/satan_on_our_dollar.htm

This is why I say 666 is the dollar bill and not some sort of future micro-chip implantation program sponsored by governments.

LMAO!You remind me of the days of Noah...They laughed at him and then the rains came...by the way its no secret they found the Ark...

More looney posts!  Ah!  Run, hide!It is more like you being looney with your tune...

It's the end of the world!No but we sure are getting closer. If you start to read about the Man named above you will see how we are lining up with what the prophets have forewarned...

The sky is falling!No silly that is just the rain we are getting in the afternoons here in Tampa...

Jesus is coming! Now you are coming around...Lets hope you keep up this in a positive way because your words that you speak today will be your words that will be your Judge later...OBD

What a bunch of morons.Really? Now! Its too early for you to be the Judge but then let a Christian tell you your a moron and I bet you will reach over blow the dust off a Bible and read where we aren't suppose to judge...Who is really being a moron...Time will tell and then again you can let your words be the Judge...OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#153 : August 19, 2009, 06:05:05 PM

You have a hard heart which shows that your depth of knowledge is more that you would like us to believe...It also leads to others faults as to why so much hate and how bad did someone hurt you to hate so bad?

...its too bad you are so hardened hearted which shows you are really hurt and trying to be hurtful to others to make them feel your pain...Sorry to say we can't feel your pain only you can feel it...

More psychoanalysis from Dr. Phil. LOL.

Your as uneducated as some on this board

It's "You're."

Your "correct"...OBD

Thomas

Starter

#154 : August 19, 2009, 05:29:42 AM

I know WT that you don't like to point to proof to solidify your faith but rather faith itself. We've had this convo before. It's my opinion Jesus never asked anyone to believe upon him just because he said so, unlike Muhammad. Conversely, he said unto them if I do not do these things (miracles) you will by no means believe, then again another time when the scribes were puzzled about his sayings (my kingdom is not of this world etc.) even to the point of thinking him a madman~ Jesus said to them if you do not believe my words then believe your eyes - the blind are seeing, the dead are being raised up,...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#155 : August 19, 2009, 08:55:07 AM

You have a hard heart which shows that your depth of knowledge is more that you would like us to believe...It also leads to others faults as to why so much hate and how bad did someone hurt you to hate so bad?

...its too bad you are so hardened hearted which shows you are really hurt and trying to be hurtful to others to make them feel your pain...Sorry to say we can't feel your pain only you can feel it...

More psychoanalysis from Dr. Phil. LOL.

Your as uneducated as some on this board

It's "You're."
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revelations « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools