Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NCAA 2010 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#30 : August 16, 2009, 10:02:38 PM

I'd rather play in traffic

Figured that. Sorry im not an FIU fan. Nice punk out.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 16, 2009, 10:10:48 PM

LOL, yeah because I don't want to play a football game over the internet with someone I couldn't care less about, I am punking out?

Again....

Punking = walking out on your mortgage and moving away

The fact that I have no desire to play a football game with you is not punking out, it's choosing not to waste my time with someone I couldn't care less about.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#32 : August 16, 2009, 11:42:13 PM

LOL, yeah because I don't want to play a football game over the internet with someone I couldn't care less about, I am punking out?

Again....

Punking = walking out on your mortgage and moving away

The fact that I have no desire to play a football game with you is not punking out, it's choosing not to waste my time with someone I couldn't care less about.

Yep thats that punk gator attitude. Im glad Tampa Bay quit drafting players from your punk university.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 17, 2009, 08:54:37 PM

And I am certain we are ALL better off with you out of the state. 

Thanks.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#34 : August 17, 2009, 10:21:37 PM

And I am certain we are ALL better off with you out of the state.

Thanks.

HA HA you know whats funny. My helper was sweating bullets today saying its so hot. Didnt phase me at all i told him about FLA heat and just laughed at him.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 18, 2009, 10:56:28 AM

I lived in Florida for a decade.  The heat is NOTHING like Texas heat, believe that.  We've already had something like 40 days of triple digit temps with up to 90% humidity out here.  Plus the winters are like in the teens with cold, wet winds...Floridians are soft by our standards...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NCAA 2010 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools