Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free AK-47 with every truck purchase « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucsense

Practice Squad

#15 : August 07, 2009, 02:57:41 PM

There is no reason to be distributing AK-47s to anyone not in the military or guard. Absolute insanity.

How else are you going to motivate the Mexican drug cartels to buy American vehicles?

We don't know......but, you apparently do.......I would post some facts that will blow-up your post...but I think you are just having some fun....and are not serious.....

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 07, 2009, 03:42:03 PM

There is no reason to be distributing AK-47s to anyone not in the military or guard. Absolute insanity.

How else are you going to motivate the Mexican drug cartels to buy American vehicles?

We don't know......but, you apparently do.......I would post some facts that will blow-up your post...but I think you are just having some fun....and are not serious.....
Feeling quite saucey and sarcastic today and I would hope that you did have the facts to blow it up. Chumbag is good, Chumbag is wise....

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

bucsense

Practice Squad

#17 : August 07, 2009, 04:28:37 PM

Feeling quite saucey and sarcastic today and I would hope that you did have the facts to blow it up. Chumbag is good, Chumbag is wise....

I like that post.........but, to make it easier....stop in any Gunshop and request the purchase of a full-auto assault rifle of any make...AK...Colt...FN...SKS...whatever..........After the owner/associate pulls themselves off the floor from the laughter you generated, ask them if they have any RPGs and a launcher for sale...........And while handcuffed and on your way to jail....ask yourself if you truly know what you think you know...

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 07, 2009, 04:34:38 PM

I like that post.........but, to make it easier....stop in any Gunshop and request the purchase of a full-auto assault rifle of any make...AK...Colt...FN...SKS...whatever..........After the owner/associate pulls themselves off the floor from the laughter you generated, ask them if they have any RPGs and a launcher for sale...........And while handcuffed and on your way to jail....ask yourself if you truly know what you think you know...

OR--buy the rifle and ask the dealer for the book "How to Make your AK-47 Fully Automatic" for an extra $20.  ;)

By the way..you want weapons? 

My Dealer:

http://www.dragonmans.com/dragonman/dragonman/www/Darms/darms.html

Last time I was in there he literally had an RPG hanging on the wall to sell.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 08, 2009, 04:03:55 PM

Go change your panties.........

hahahahahahahahahahaha

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 08, 2009, 06:53:55 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha

wow...rebel flags, trucks and ak-47's.   And to think the world calls us backwards...

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 08, 2009, 07:08:55 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha

wow...rebel flags, trucks and ak-47's. And to think the world calls us backwards...

No, the world usually calls us for more money, food or vaccines.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 08, 2009, 07:45:47 PM

That is seriously disturbing

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 08, 2009, 10:05:42 PM

Dragon's actually a pretty decent guy.  I've done a lot of business with him over the years.  Gives a lot to charitable causes and whatnot.  But, I wonder about the people that feel the need for some of the stuff in there...

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 08, 2009, 10:11:19 PM

Dragon's actually a pretty decent guy. I've done a lot of business with him over the years. Gives a lot to charitable causes and whatnot. But, I wonder about the people that feel the need for some of the stuff in there...
Does he call you "Night Hawk"?

#25 : August 08, 2009, 10:11:28 PM

Gonna put up some guns and heavy armor. Anyone up for a Bank robbery?

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 08, 2009, 10:29:08 PM

Dragon's actually a pretty decent guy. I've done a lot of business with him over the years. Gives a lot to charitable causes and whatnot. But, I wonder about the people that feel the need for some of the stuff in there...
Does he call you "Night Hawk"?

Naw..he calls me "hey you!  yea, you!  wanna shoot up a car?". 

If you've never taken a 60mm machine gun to an old car, I highly suggest it.  ;)

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free AK-47 with every truck purchase « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools