Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another possible FA DE target? « previous next »
Page: 1

: February 11, 2007, 04:39:16 PM

Green Bay will reportedly be one of the first teams to contact free agent Adalius Thomas if Baltimore doesn't slap him with the franchise tag.

It's still up in the air whether the Ravens will do so, and they have until Feb. 22 to decide. If the Packers land Thomas, likely to the tune of roughly three years, $15 million with the bulk of the money guaranteed, Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila will probably be a cap casualty. Thomas would play mostly with his hand down opposite fellow Pro Bowler Aaron Kampman. Feb. 11 - 2:37 pm et

Source: Profootballtalk.com

What might everyone think of us persuing KGB?

#1 : February 11, 2007, 04:43:14 PM

I wouldn't mind it man, let's just hope GB acts a fool and lets Cullen Jenkins walk as well.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 12, 2007, 11:36:27 AM

Cullen Jenkins would be a nice, stealthy addition.  I too hope the Packers let him walk but I doubt it.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another possible FA DE target? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools