Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Man, if Mark could have just gotten THIS guy... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

: August 11, 2009, 02:26:36 AM

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?vid=951a54b2-08d8-4148-bef3-68b87e427d52

Bucs could have drafted Percy (just saying), nabbed Winslow...the offense would look stacked...

I like Jay Glazer.  Think he does a good job.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#1 : August 11, 2009, 02:31:41 AM

We wouldnt have been able to draft Percy if we would have gotten Cutler.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 11, 2009, 02:35:41 AM

We wouldnt have been able to draft Percy if we would have gotten Cutler.
Who knows.  First rounder NEXT year, second rounder this year...

I mean, at that point, they would have landed Cassell, so maybe they would have liked the deal.  Maybe not.

It is all hearsay.

Take Harvin away, add Cutler, and I STILL like this offense so much more.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#3 : August 11, 2009, 03:06:41 AM

True. I hope the guys we got now can do it up. We will find out soon.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 11, 2009, 03:19:35 AM

"the offense would look stacked..."

good thing you said look....I was about to jump your case.    I really don't care about possibilities right now and I was guilty of it recently while pondering how bad of a mistake it was not signing Nate Washington.    I think we just have to roll with the waves this season and wait til next offseason to talk about what could've been.    Hindsight needs to have the hind....if you catch my drift.   

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 11, 2009, 05:38:40 AM

Dez Bryant 2010  ;D
Unless someone on the roster really steps it up and we re-sign Antonio Bryant.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 11, 2009, 06:45:41 AM

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

#7 : August 11, 2009, 08:14:30 AM

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?vid=951a54b2-08d8-4148-bef3-68b87e427d52

Bucs could have drafted Percy (just saying), nabbed Winslow...the offense would look stacked...

I like Jay Glazer.  Think he does a good job.

I think Jay Cuter will be the least of our "misses" this season. I think we have missed the boat on a lot more than that

bucsense

Practice Squad

#8 : August 11, 2009, 08:32:15 AM

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

LMAO........

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 11, 2009, 11:43:11 AM

Urlacher sounds like a **CENSORED**bag.

3drdre

Starter

#10 : August 11, 2009, 02:32:10 PM

Percy Harvin will eventually bust...he has serious character issues. I love his talent level (pure talent alone...top 5 overall talent), but he has a serious attitude problem and I think if you give him time, his true colors will show.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 11, 2009, 02:44:49 PM

Hate and I were talking before FA - and then while the Cutler Chronicles were going on - imagine - Haynesworth and Cutler - give up the entire draft for those two - and keeping what you have for a year... would have been interesting.

And for those concerned filling seats - how much of a miss is it to not draft Harvin this year, and do whatever is necessary for next year...

Frankly - both of these make more sense to me than franchising Bryant, paying for Clayton and trading for KW2.  Not saying it won't work out - just don't see the plan as clearly as FRG, ADW and other folks who seem convinced it is all good.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Booker

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 11, 2009, 02:46:25 PM

The only problem was Mcdaniels screwed the pooch on the first Cutler trade and we didn't have the QB for the second one.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 11, 2009, 02:55:23 PM

Hate and I were talking before FA - and then while the Cutler Chronicles were going on - imagine - Haynesworth and Cutler - give up the entire draft for those two - and keeping what you have for a year... would have been interesting.

And for those concerned filling seats - how much of a miss is it to not draft Harvin this year, and do whatever is necessary for next year...

Frankly - both of these make more sense to me than franchising Bryant, paying for Clayton and trading for KW2. Not saying it won't work out - just don't see the plan as clearly as FRG, ADW and other folks who seem convinced it is all good.
Agree with both of you guys however.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 11, 2009, 03:04:42 PM

Frankly - both of these make more sense to me
You act like the Bucs decided against Cutler and Haynesworth. They tried their a$$es off to get them.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Man, if Mark could have just gotten THIS guy... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools