Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My thoughts exactly! « previous next »
Page: 1

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
: February 11, 2007, 05:48:30 PM

From PFT

Roy Cummings of the Tampa Tribune is right to think that the Bucs would benefit from having two running backs carrying the load, but he's nuts if he thinks that the team should invest two top-five picks in three years into one of the most fungible positions in the game.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

#1 : February 11, 2007, 05:49:13 PM

Yes sir, don't let Chrispy or Rastamon see this...

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 11, 2007, 05:53:30 PM

I would not mine seeing Graham and Caddy share the load this upcoming season.

#3 : February 11, 2007, 05:54:19 PM

I would not mine seeing Graham and Caddy share the load this upcoming season.
That's an interesting idea actually, I don't think honestly though that Graham could handle his load.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 11, 2007, 07:53:47 PM

From PFT

Roy Cummings of the Tampa Tribune is right to think that the Bucs would benefit from having two running backs carrying the load, but he's nuts if he thinks that the team should invest two top-five picks in three years into one of the most fungible positions in the game.
  From my limited exposure to Cummings (I hardly ever even look at what he writes) I believe the sentence should have stopped with the word "nuts". 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My thoughts exactly! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools