Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: TRAINING CAMP INSIDER - 8/11 A.M. -- IS UP « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: August 11, 2009, 03:06:34 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/5662

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : August 11, 2009, 04:11:49 PM

Went out to the a.m. session today and 1) Saw Rick Stroud twittering himself. Looked seriously gross & obscene, 2) Saw Cadillac trying to field some punts - he fumbled the one I saw him try to field, 3) Ronde was burned several times and the crowd was getting on his case (heard one little child say, "that guy (Barber) looks old, Dad!),  saw Dominik still ushering fans into the stands - shouldn't he be doing more important things. At first I was impressed and thought I'd never see McKay or Allen doing that, but sometimes you have to let the peons do those things.

Bucs don't look that good too me after watching three sessions.  This could be a long season.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 11, 2009, 04:19:33 PM

This could be a long season.

based on Mark D ushering and Stroud looking disgusting?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 11, 2009, 04:22:42 PM

Dominik needs to be on the phone getting two additional WRs on the team.

Barber needs to be golfing w/ Warrick Dunn, Derrick Brooks, and Ike Hilliard.

Williams doesn't know how to field punts - the balls bounces off of his shoulder pads.

Stroud is a jerk - but nothing to do w/ the Buc's performance. Thought it was as interesting as the PR's minute-by-minute description of the Buc's a.m. practice.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 11, 2009, 04:40:53 PM

Dominik needs to be on the phone getting two additional WRs on the team.

Barber needs to be golfing w/ Warrick Dunn, Derrick Brooks, and Ike Hilliard.

Williams doesn't know how to field punts - the balls bounces off of his shoulder pads.

Stroud is a jerk - but nothing to do w/ the Buc's performance. Thought it was as interesting as the PR's minute-by-minute description of the Buc's a.m. practice.

ok, I get that but again the fact that Caddy doesn't know how to field punts (1 drop), Mark D not on the phone the very moment you saw him, Baber getting burned, and Stroud looking like a **CENSORED**tit doesn't = a bad season

Booker

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 11, 2009, 04:59:13 PM

Why should he be getting WRs in?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 11, 2009, 05:11:35 PM

B/c Bryant is having knee surgery and cannot be counted on to be at full speed at the season's start and the rest of our no-name WRs stink.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 11, 2009, 05:11:57 PM

oh yeah, Michael Clayton is hurt, too.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 11, 2009, 05:14:12 PM

Clayton has a light hammy and will be fine come he season and same with Bryant. No name WRs can't be counted on? Stroughter has been playing great and Clark has been showing very good hands. I just don't see the doom and gloom you do I guess
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: TRAINING CAMP INSIDER - 8/11 A.M. -- IS UP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools