Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 10 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23

JTHV83

Second String

#330 : September 09, 2009, 05:29:24 PM

LOL... I keep getting banned for reasons I can't really say... so that's why I haven't been back to let you guys know how my Franchise has gone since like page 7 of this thread.

I got the Max DLC for Franchise Mode in Year 1 and in Year 11 Josh Freeman is a 99 Overall. In 11 season I have won 3 Super Bowls/3 NFL OPY's (under R. Morris) and 1 Super Bowl/1 MVP (2019 under new HC NE Coach) with Freeman.

Raheem Morris went 168-69 with the Bucs... never progressing beyond the initial "All -5 AWR" that he started with. I couldn't handle the lack of all-around progression anymore. My DL and OL needed someone who could help them progress. I went with NE Coach...hey, why not?

I just drafted a TE at #32 Overall after winning the Super Bowl in 2019. He was an 83 Overall out of Florida State and after giving him the "Superstar Accelerator" DLC, he became an 89 in one season behind K. Winslow. I released the 38 year old Winslow (still a 94 Ovr) in response.

My top dislikes of Madden 10

1. No coach progression in Franchise Mode
2. No Restricted FA in Franchise Mode
3. No "Formation Shift" makes the already dumbed-down playbook seem even smaller and unrealistic
4. CPU Robo-QB is still armed

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 10 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools