Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: fantasy football « previous next »
Page: 1 2

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

: August 13, 2009, 08:51:33 AM

hello all,  its been awhile since I have been here.  Hope everyone is well.

I will be running a Fantasy Football league this year, so please let me know if you are interested in participating.  There is 7 openings as Myself, Escobar and Ronde Bear are already in.  Just an FYI- I ran a PR fantasy baseball league this year... it was highly competitive and virtually drama free.

Hope to see some of the old guard show some interest in this!!

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 13, 2009, 09:20:27 AM

I'm game.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 13, 2009, 10:46:48 AM

hello all,  its been awhile since I have been here.  Hope everyone is well.

I will be running a Fantasy Football league this year, so please let me know if you are interested in participating.  There is 7 openings as Myself, Escobar and Ronde Bear are already in.  Just an FYI- I ran a PR fantasy baseball league this year... it was highly competitive and virtually drama free.

Hope to see some of the old guard show some interest in this!!

Welcome back IDIT.  I'm game if you're still lookin for folks...

Booker

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 13, 2009, 10:47:21 AM

I am in again

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 13, 2009, 10:55:25 AM

I'm game.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 13, 2009, 04:46:27 PM

ICIT
Ronde Bear
Escobar
Biggs
Miyagi
Booker
BucsRule
Mojo

2 more openings

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 13, 2009, 04:49:11 PM

Bucsrule and mojo, please PM me your email addresses

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 14, 2009, 12:24:10 AM

If I can pre-rank my players and not have to do a live draft and it's free..............count me in too.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 14, 2009, 11:55:41 AM

If I can pre-rank my players and not have to do a live draft and it's free..............count me in too.

LOL!  I second all of that...

Booker

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 14, 2009, 11:56:20 AM

No auto draft people please.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 14, 2009, 11:57:38 AM

The draft is overrated.  It's how you MANAGE your team that really matters...

escobar

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 14, 2009, 01:44:21 PM

The draft is overrated.  It's how you MANAGE your team that really matters...

I disagree. And I too would rather the final two spots go to people who will show up for the draft. I've been playing fantasy sports for a long time and in my experience those who don't come to the draft are usually the ones who don't try as hard.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 14, 2009, 01:49:13 PM

The draft is overrated. It's how you MANAGE your team that really matters...

I disagree. And I too would rather the final two spots go to people who will show up for the draft. I've been playing fantasy sports for a long time and in my experience those who don't come to the draft are usually the ones who don't try as hard.

I likely won't sit in front of the computer all day to draft.  But I've already built my war board, even though I just signed up today.  ICIT has been in leagues with me before, and he can attest that I show up...

escobar

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 14, 2009, 01:54:50 PM

I likely won't sit in front of the computer all day to draft.  But I've already built my war board, even though I just signed up today.  ICIT has been in leagues with me before, and he can attest that I show up...

The draft takes an hour or two, not all day. But as long as you try I suppose that's all that matters. I've just never figured out why people don't like to draft their own team, makes zero sense to me.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 14, 2009, 02:00:50 PM

I likely won't sit in front of the computer all day to draft. But I've already built my war board, even though I just signed up today. ICIT has been in leagues with me before, and he can attest that I show up...

The draft takes an hour or two, not all day. But as long as you try I suppose that's all that matters. I've just never figured out why people don't like to draft their own team, makes zero sense to me.

Pre-ranking is just as good, IMO.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: fantasy football « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools