Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: fantasy football « previous next »
Page: 1 2

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 14, 2009, 10:09:38 PM

I'm already in one private league where we show up and draft on August 29th, so I was looking to jump into another one on the side that is auto-draft and also free. Oh well there's always one available on Yahoo I guess.

BucsnBoltsFan

Starter
#16 : August 15, 2009, 12:32:34 AM

I'm game if you still are looking for people!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 15, 2009, 07:27:03 AM

Guys, I agree with Escobar.  I am only looking for players who will attend live draft.  Funny I just came here after posting the almost exact same thing on the board for the league.  The draft is next sunday night at 9pm

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 15, 2009, 08:39:10 AM

Guys, I agree with Escobar.  I am only looking for players who will attend live draft.

Ditto.

Get other guys who will attend the draft.

BucsnBoltsFan

Starter
#19 : August 15, 2009, 11:44:34 AM

I will make it!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 17, 2009, 03:29:25 PM

Dabucs, you are in as long as you plan on attending the live draft.  Send me your email address.

Still got a few spots if anyone else is interested

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

fortydeuce

Rookie

#21 : August 20, 2009, 12:09:10 AM

I can always find time for a live draft so if there is still an empty spot I'm game.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 20, 2009, 08:29:21 AM

Fortydeuce, send me your email via private message.  You  are the last spot.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 20, 2009, 10:12:21 AM

I don't live draft.  I just don't.  It's a waste of my time, and even worse, I tend to get caught up in the moment, say there's a run on a certain position, I may jump ahead of my own board and grab one...then regret it later.  I take a much more executive approach to FF.  I set my board and let it run.  It's just as valid a strategy as live draft, IMHO.  And, in 5 years, I've won 3 championships, so I must not totally be out in left field.  I am quite active in trades and FA during the season, I just don't live draft.  If that's a deal killer, so be it.  Feel free to remove me, thanks anyway.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 21, 2009, 12:34:00 PM

I'm already in a private cash prize league but got tired of waiting and went ahead and jumped in on a Yahoo public league and we already drafted.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 21, 2009, 10:50:03 PM

The draft is overrated. It's how you MANAGE your team that really matters...

Is this a joke?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 24, 2009, 10:49:46 AM

The draft is overrated. It's how you MANAGE your team that really matters...

Is this a joke?

3 championships in 5 years.  It's no joke. 

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: fantasy football « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools