Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTERREPORT.COM LIVE CHAT DEBUTS TUESDAY « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: February 11, 2007, 11:08:07 PM

The NFL offseason is underway, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans have plenty of questions to ask regarding their team.

Who will the Buccaneers target in free agency? Which player might they draft with their first-round pick in the 2007 NFL Draft?

Bucs fans will bring these types of questions and more to the Pewter Report editorial staff in the PewterReport.com Live Chat, which makes its debut on Tuesday, Feb. 13.

The live chat session, which will be hosted by Pewter Report editors Scott Reynolds and/or Jim Flynn, is free for all Bucs fans to attend and will be held every other week.

This week’s live chat session will be held from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday.

To access the PewterReport.com Chat Room, click on the link below:

http://www.pewterreport.com/community

To register for the chat room, simply click the Sign Up button on the chat page. Then you will need to register a username and a password. Once you've done that, you will be able to access the chat room that is called PewterReport.com Live Chat. This chat room won't be created until Tuesday afternoon.

Pewter Report will do its best to answer all of the questions asked in each chat session. However, some questions likely will go unanswered due to time limitations and the volume of questions expected to be asked.

In the weeks that fall in-between chat sessions, PewterReport.com will be publishing the PewterReport.com Podcast.

Reynolds and Flynn use each podcast to answer Bucs fans’ questions that are asked on the PewterReport.com message boards.

Registering and posting on the message boards is free and easy to do. To access or register on the PewterReport.com message boards, click on the link below:

http://www.pewterreport.com/community

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#1 : February 11, 2007, 11:14:30 PM

Any chance of doing this some eve for those of us who work?  And can't sit on the web while we do.

#2 : February 11, 2007, 11:16:22 PM

Yep, I'm basically out of the running as well...I don't get home until nearly 3 and won't have computer access..er...PR acces from 1-2.

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 11, 2007, 11:28:19 PM

Karen - we had to pick a time, and right now the afternoon is it. But the chat log will remain in the chat room even after the chat is over, so you can look at it. And if you have questions, you can always ask them here or for the podcasts.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 12, 2007, 08:09:57 AM

JF, a 'Live Chat'? What's the other option, a 'dead chat'?

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

bucs1

Practice Squad
#5 : February 12, 2007, 02:23:23 PM

JF, a 'Live Chat'? What's the other option, a 'dead chat'?

LOL

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 12, 2007, 02:26:29 PM

I recall when these used to be in the evening. Always good sessions and such. The time is a bummer but one takes what one can get.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 12, 2007, 02:35:16 PM

Rusty - actually, there are some chat sessions hosted by different websites that actually take questions before the chat is held, and then post them to make it look like a live chat session. That will not be the case with ours as Scott and/or I will be in the chat room answering questions in "real time."

We will see how the first few chats go. If the evening is better for most people, then we wouldn't be opposed to hosting it in the evening. But for now it is from 1-2PM ET.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#8 : February 12, 2007, 06:52:17 PM

We will see how the first few chats go. If the evening is better for most people, then we wouldn't be opposed to hosting it in the evening. But for now it is from 1-2PM ET.

Evening would definitely be better for me.

Same with me.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 12, 2007, 04:54:38 PM

I was just messing with you but thanks.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

#10 : February 12, 2007, 06:36:58 PM

Evening would definitely be better for me.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 13, 2007, 01:44:53 PM

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

bucs1

Practice Squad
#12 : February 13, 2007, 02:15:54 PM

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Yeah, that happened to me too, but I tried it again and it worked fine.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTERREPORT.COM LIVE CHAT DEBUTS TUESDAY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools