Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: classic Dumig « previous next »
Page: 1 2

superbuc

Practice Squad
: October 25, 2007, 04:14:24 PM

Where is Brantley when you need him?
Still working on putting a coherent sentence together without murdering the english language....oh wait it's a lost casue.
His show is still 10 times better than the little dog...I would rather listen to Brantley and his easy going ways than the other guy and his flip flop point of view.

'nother case in point...Scott has Mike Tice from J'ville on his show right now.  His connections and knowledge of football make a very good show.  His show now is even better than it was on a prior station.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 25, 2007, 11:54:06 AM

As bad as he is he is still better than Sileo.

ANGRY PIRATE

Starter

#2 : October 25, 2007, 10:48:35 AM

I listen on my way home but I dont really give a crap what he says. I've always wondered how grown men manage to get their panties in a knot over a talk show.

jimbobuc

Second String

#3 : October 25, 2007, 10:36:42 AM

I finally had enough about 3-4 weeks ago of Deumig. Between his constant criticism of the Bucs, and worse, his criticism of USF, he became impossible to listen to. 1470 is now my sports informaion station. I understand not wanting to be labeled a "homer", but his rants are out of control. I can only hope that his ratings will start to reflect that a lot of people are doing the same thing.

Bucsvp

Rookie

#4 : October 25, 2007, 09:33:59 AM

Dumig's act is only too predictable. He spend the last 3 weeks stating the obvious as if fans were too stupid to know better. Then when the bulls lose he delivers the "I told you so" like he was clairvoyant. He really is a jerk and I wish he'd go back to filthadelphia.

MarineBuc

Starter

#5 : October 25, 2007, 08:51:41 AM

Still working on putting a coherent sentence together without murdering the english language....oh wait it's a lost casue.
His show is still 10 times better than the little dog...I would rather listen to Brantley and his easy going ways than the other guy and his flip flop point of view.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 24, 2007, 09:28:48 PM

and we all tune in to listen....Steve wins

Not all of us.

Gave him up a long time ago - or was it gave up on him?  Anyhow - stopped listening to the station.  XM, news talk and the sound of wind all beat him and his ilk

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

superbuc

Practice Squad
#7 : October 24, 2007, 09:23:38 PM

Brantley's show on 1470 is actually pretty good.  He has different guys co-host with him and talks about Bucs, baseball, college football (without the betting stuff), and a tiny bit of hockey. 

Because of his connections, he's gotten folks from other cities on (even Marinelli last week). 

He doesn't take himself so seriously as other local guys, doesn't goof around too much, and talks about multiple sports/teams.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 24, 2007, 09:10:26 PM

DuPig gets no chance for my ears to hear his voice. He is done, IMO. I refuse to listen to him. The pompous fool on the radio.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#9 : October 24, 2007, 09:14:01 PM

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 24, 2007, 06:14:20 PM

rpp224,LOL he was hemming and hawing trying to get out of it but Galloway loves to stick it to him .....show everybody what a real 2 faced LYING BS artist he really is....he talks about the Bucs but then when the players are on his show that all changes in a heart beat then hes the Bucs # 1 FAN....WHAT A PHONEY.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 25, 2007, 09:43:36 PM

rode bear,hes like a big baby....its my ball and if you want to play you have to do whatever I say...he gets on the fans rooting for the team based in Tampa...yet rants about Red Sox or Yankee fans that have rooted for them for years for not going for the Rays and backing the home team....hes always right though ...with the mike in his hand.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 24, 2007, 07:52:46 PM

and we all tune in to listen....Steve wins

I tuned in for the last few minutes of the Galloway show because I lost my signal for 1010 and 1250 (I live in Wesley Chapel and they crap out around the time I hit Dale Mabry off the Veteran's).  I listen to that station when A) Lightning game on, B) National show on, C) lose my signal and I want to see what's happening (usually very short period until FM comes on or CD) or D) hoping for an update (no update change the channel). 

rpp224

Starter

#13 : October 24, 2007, 06:06:50 PM

That was a very classic Duemig "beating around the bush" in trying to avoid answering the question

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 24, 2007, 06:00:28 PM

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: classic Dumig « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools