Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: classic Dumig « previous next »
Page: 1 2

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 24, 2007, 05:53:21 PM

He is the Jerry Springer of sports radio.  We all know it's not real but we have to listen anyway. Only a matter of time before someone throws a chair.

blitz

Pro Bowler
#16 : October 25, 2007, 12:44:03 PM

Listen.....the station management requires the guy to do the show because the salesmen have been out there beating the bushes selling spots for the Galloway program.   Dumbo wouldn't do it if it wasn't required because it compromises his real position and you can here it in his voice.    He's a straight man and Joey is the boss......really.   

Once you understand how these operations run,  you can peel the veneer off.     Kind of like the Wizard of Oz.   "Pay no attention to the man behind the microphone".....he's is simply a paid stooge..........   

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 24, 2007, 05:06:42 PM

I heard Galloway call him out.  It was quite funny.

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 24, 2007, 05:04:00 PM

Mondays show first part spent telling all the Florida fans "I told you so"about their loss to Rutgers and went on to say they'll probably lose this weekend too now that all the teams know how to beat them.Took great joy in putting all the" home" team rooters down as they are based in the Tampa area ...but gets on all the old baseball rooters who went for their teams for years for not backing the DEVIL RAYS.
      The last segment of his show Galloway who likes to make a fool out of Dumig who talks out of both sides of his mouth all the time...in his mind hes never wrong...well Joey brings up that when he asked Dumig who he thought would win he said "Steve didn't you say you liked FLORIDA"at this Dumig says yes I did but he changed his mind at the end of the week. Went on to wish Joe well this week but earlier before he was on said the Bucs will lose to the Jags this week.         

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : October 25, 2007, 01:04:59 PM

Several weeks ago one of the Pewterreport.com folks posted that anti-Duemig threads wouldn't be allowed since they have some sort of working agreement (WDAE and PR). I'm surprised, (but enjoy) the Duemig (and Cummings) bashing.

Keep up  the good work.

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#20 : October 25, 2007, 01:06:43 PM

and we all tune in to listen....Steve wins

Unless Arbitron is calling you up, Steve wins nothing from you listening.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 25, 2007, 03:50:17 PM

Several weeks ago one of the Pewterreport.com folks posted that anti-Duemig threads wouldn't be allowed since they have some sort of working agreement (WDAE and PR).

Not what SR posted. It was to keep it clean...basically.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

#22 : October 24, 2007, 05:37:59 PM

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 24, 2007, 07:25:51 PM

Not all of us.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 25, 2007, 10:21:57 AM

QFT

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

graypilgrim

Starter

#25 : October 25, 2007, 05:42:32 PM

And he wonders why no one calls him at times. He can say "No"  "Yes" and "Maybe" all in the same sentance. When I need a good laugh and I am in town, I will tune him in. Unless he is talking golf or betting. If he is so good, why is he hacking it on the AM?

#26 : October 25, 2007, 05:50:57 PM

Duemig has been on this thing for about a month where he has no idea why his Tampa based market would be optimistic about a Tampa based D1 football program who was ranked #2 in the country. Now he wants to run around with his "I told you so's" because the fans were excited about their team. What a crime
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: classic Dumig « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools