Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well - now about foreign relations.... « previous next »
Page: 1

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
: July 22, 2009, 05:48:59 PM

Biggs - seems to be spreading to the Arab world -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#1 : July 22, 2009, 05:53:55 PM

Dude, I don't care for Obama in the least and personally think he is a huge turd.

Having said this - how dare they F"ing disrespect MY president that way?

That's the "President of the United States of America" and that was total and UTTER bullcrap and BEYOND disrepectful!

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 22, 2009, 05:56:26 PM

I agree - hated the Russian actions.  But damn it - the look on BHO's face was like a credit card commercial -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 22, 2009, 05:56:32 PM

I think he was just introducing that other guy who was shaking people's hand to the line.  He wasn't being disrespected or snubbed, IMO.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 22, 2009, 05:57:58 PM

So you're thinking Obama was introducing the Russian to the Russians?  Odd - but maybe.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 22, 2009, 06:00:33 PM

I don't care about the man but you shake the f***ing hand of the man that could destroy your country like nothing.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 22, 2009, 06:06:56 PM

So you're thinking Obama was introducing the Russian to the Russians?  Odd - but maybe.

I could definitely be wrong.  That's just what it appeared to me on first glance.

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#7 : July 22, 2009, 06:07:28 PM

I think he was just introducing that other guy who was shaking people's hand to the line. �He wasn't being disrespected or snubbed, IMO.
I can only hope that's true....

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 22, 2009, 06:31:50 PM

I could definitely be wrong.  That's just what it appeared to me on first glance.

Check the second one I added to the original - contagious

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 22, 2009, 08:05:37 PM

Looks to me like the Russians got together and said "don't shake that guy's hand, he just wants money"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 22, 2009, 09:00:10 PM

And I am wondering if it was race...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well - now about foreign relations.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools