Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FNL Video « previous next »
Page: 1 2

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#15 : August 16, 2009, 11:49:01 PM

LOL

LFO

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 17, 2009, 09:01:42 PM

LOL

And?

It's too bad no Cane player could do that last year, when it counted...you know, the game Miami lost (and Randy cried after) 26-3?

I guess I can see now why that recruit did that.  He had to represent "Da U", since "Da U" couldn't get it done on the field. 

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#17 : August 17, 2009, 10:26:59 PM

LOL

And?

It's too bad no Cane player could do that last year, when it counted...you know, the game Miami lost (and Randy cried after) 26-3?

I guess I can see now why that recruit did that. He had to represent "Da U", since "Da U" couldn't get it done on the field.

#18 : August 18, 2009, 10:21:17 AM

2031 ETA of the next time the gators will beat Miami again. Just sayin. I think 85 or 86 was the last time you beat us before last year. Im sure it will be in the swamp again with SEC refs again.

YAWN

Actually, it will be 2013 in the Shark stadium.....you know, the one where the only sellout was a UF game last year?

a ps3 with NCAA.

The only place where Miami has a snowballs chance in hell

#19 : August 18, 2009, 10:29:04 AM

LOL

And?

I guess I can see now why that recruit did that.  He had to represent "Da U", since "Da U" couldn't get it done on the field. 

It was funny that Randy Shannon complained after Florida ran up the score

but it was ok with him to put up a 52-7 score Charleston Southern the week before....kicking a field goal "if I am not mistaken" within the last minutes

He is the biggest Hypocrite....or maybe he just doesnt want to be seen as "Florida's" Charleston Southern

any way you slice it I hope RS collected a piece of the swamp's turf on his way out....that will be the last time he will visit there as a head coach...unless he ends up coaching slippry rock U much like Coker did before him and we schedule him as a cupcake
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FNL Video « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools