Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who are the best Photo Shop Guys?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

: August 18, 2009, 12:55:16 AM

I need a trophy avatar for for a football Beta game.

Need this 65x65 Trophy Avatar changed. I need the word "League" changed to "Calypso" and in the background behind the trophy, if it is possible to put some type of Oceanic scene. Maybe a desert island, or a beach scene with ocean. Let's see who can come up with something nice

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 18, 2009, 02:41:51 AM

The best is Zellmiller now known as The Return of Zell-Zilla

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#2 : August 18, 2009, 12:30:53 PM

I heard you were pretty good also.

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#3 : August 18, 2009, 12:34:55 PM

I don't find anyone by that name in the members list http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=realName;start=4800

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 18, 2009, 01:02:36 PM

NBE,

Maybe you should ASK for a favor instead of just telling everyone what you want and need...

That is usually how it is done around here, common courtesy and all...

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#5 : August 19, 2009, 11:48:56 AM

NBE,

Maybe you should ASK for a favor instead of just telling everyone what you want and need...

Hahahaha....but TURBO is always the innocent one. Never baits, flames, or starts trouble????????????? No need for your post at all. This thread has been here for 3 days, but you got bored and needed something to type. Still never talking about Football hey TURBO? A supposed football fan who comes to a football site and hardly ever talks about football.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 19, 2009, 12:09:22 PM

NBE,

Hahahaha....but TURBO is always the innocent one. Never baits, flames, or starts trouble????????????? No need for your post at all. This thread has been here for 3 days, but you got bored and needed something to type. Still never talking about Football hey TURBO? A supposed football fan who comes to a football site and hardly ever talks about football.

I was of the same mind as Turbo. Just saying.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 19, 2009, 02:29:47 PM

Sounds like a member of Wu-tang clan.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 19, 2009, 02:37:58 PM

NBE,

ahhhhh, so you ARE a previous poster hiding behind a new name after all, that is what I figured...

coward, a rude coward at that, can't even ask if someone will do you a favor, just demands it instead...

been here 3 days and no one has offered to help you out?  I wonder why?

lol

#9 : August 19, 2009, 09:37:54 PM

Agree that it is rude to post your "needs" instead of asking nicely.  But then etiquette is not much of a strong suit here like it once was.

I could probably get something done for you....if I get time.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 19, 2009, 11:01:01 PM

You're busy moving - for the foreseeable future.. LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 20, 2009, 12:07:10 AM

Isn't there an entire thread "Officially" dedicated to this kind of thing??

Something that looks kind of like;

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=38912.0

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 20, 2009, 02:36:55 AM

I heard you were pretty good also.

I don't have photoshop installed anymore.   

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 20, 2009, 03:25:18 AM

Anyone that could do this:

Has to be admired.

Now THIS is just over the line...

Incomparable sig by Incognito

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 20, 2009, 03:46:12 AM

And I couldn't believe this, I had to post it here to let you see the artwork of this - I mean whoever did this...well...is just and artiste.

How's that for art imitating reality?

and this - well anymore it kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

Last one - my favorite - guy who did it must obviously be a right-wing nut job right...?

Incomparable sig by Incognito
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who are the best Photo Shop Guys?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools