Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who are the best Photo Shop Guys?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#15 : August 21, 2009, 10:24:17 AM

Yes, that is what I "need" anything else won't help me. I don't kiss your ass before you help me, I kiss your ass after you help me.

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 22, 2009, 03:04:36 AM

Here's something

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#17 : August 22, 2009, 05:06:03 AM

Here's something

Java, that is awesome. You are the man. Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I was searching today for a nice picture of some rough water, and I found this

Is it possible to place a piece of that water behind the trophy? I have no idea if that is even possible. Thank you for your help.

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 22, 2009, 05:17:45 AM

Believe it or not, this is that picture sized down to fit.

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#19 : August 22, 2009, 05:24:25 AM

Thank you, thank you a million.

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#20 : August 22, 2009, 05:28:28 AM

Also, feel free to tinker with if you think you find something better. Right now, I'm loving it, but I know you graphic guys love to tinker.......

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who are the best Photo Shop Guys?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools