Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Bryant « previous next »
Page: 1

: August 17, 2009, 09:02:35 PM

Is he going to be ready for the regular season? Because if not our passing game will struggle for sure. We need him to stretch defenses and be that reliable number 1 wideout. Even if hes ready I hope missing the whole preseason doesn't make him rusty.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#1 : August 17, 2009, 11:29:31 PM

We can only pray!

bucsmontana

Second String

#2 : August 18, 2009, 05:31:55 AM

I think he will be fine. They talked about him being ready for the last preseason game but they said they probably won't play him until the Dallas game. I think they should let him play at least a few series in the last preseason game to shake any rust and to help with his timing with the starting QB.

BucsPromo

Starter

#3 : August 18, 2009, 07:00:29 AM

I think he will be fine. They talked about him being ready for the last preseason game but they said they probably won't play him until the Dallas game. I think they should let him play at least a few series in the last preseason game to shake any rust and to help with his timing with the starting QB.

Can't play someone that is hurt.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 18, 2009, 07:55:31 AM

From my understanding he is already off crutches and was seen walking around practice with no noticeable limp what so ever yesterday.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Bryant « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools