Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT DRAFT DAY PARTY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#45 : March 25, 2007, 07:04:21 PM

so, what's the deal? have they decided where they are doing ther Draft party? or do I have to start reading the info page by page to find out?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#46 : March 28, 2007, 12:17:14 PM

We are looking to finalize a draft day location this week. Stay tuned.

That's HOTNESS Jim...let's do this...can't wait for the details

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

bucs1

Practice Squad
#47 : March 28, 2007, 05:35:06 PM

I just found out that I won't be able to attend the draft day party.  I'm very disapointed. :(

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#48 : March 28, 2007, 08:25:36 PM

Since I didn't commit earlier, I'll take your spot. :P

GatorChic

Practice Squad

#49 : March 30, 2007, 12:09:14 PM

I plan on coming down to Tampa this year for the draft, but likely will be heading to Raymond James Stadium as a friend said the Bucs put on their own big party. Not saying I couldn't convince her to come to this as well, but just wouldn't be there the whole time.

From what I gather also Ray Jay is the place to be. It's hard to have it a bar cause you end up with standing room only and you have to wait ten years for a drink.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT DRAFT DAY PARTY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools