Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tarvaris Jackson anyone? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Stratobuc

Starter
#30 : August 18, 2009, 11:01:13 PM

Jackson?

No thanks.

140BPM

Practice Squad

#31 : August 18, 2009, 11:03:19 PM

What's that saying about grass is always greener...?

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 18, 2009, 11:03:27 PM

McCown sucks now huh? Jesus what a bunch of freaking experts you all are.I seem to remember a time ( 5 months ago) when McCown was hoisted as our saviour. Folks. IT WAS ONE PRE-SEASON GAME! The o-line didn't help Luke out and his receivers sucked out loud. Get a grip. You keep JJ and you basically have 2 rookies for QB's. Leftwich has NEVER finished a season. How do you like your chances? Brad Johnson had a tough time getting Gruden's offense down until the middle of the SB season. Get over it. Tavaris Jackson? Is this really what we've come too? Get back to me when the regular season starts.

Ok go back 5 months into the posts and show me who was touting McCown as our savior. I sure wasn't. And I can only think of maybe 3 or 4 people who actually are touting McCown for anything. Whether he deserves it or not, this board is not McCown friendly.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#33 : August 18, 2009, 11:14:50 PM

McCown sucks now huh? Jesus what a bunch of freaking experts you all are.I seem to remember a time ( 5 months ago) when McCown was hoisted as our saviour. Folks. IT WAS ONE PRE-SEASON GAME! The o-line didn't help Luke out and his receivers sucked out loud. Get a grip. You keep JJ and you basically have 2 rookies for QB's. Leftwich has NEVER finished a season. How do you like your chances? Brad Johnson had a tough time getting Gruden's offense down until the middle of the SB season. Get over it. Tavaris Jackson? Is this really what we've come too? Get back to me when the regular season starts.

Ok go back 5 months into the posts and show me who was touting McCown as our savior. I sure wasn't. And I can only think of maybe 3 or 4 people who actually are touting McCown for anything. Whether he deserves it or not, this board is not McCown friendly.

They were on the Insider board. Don't give me that garbage. Where the hell have you been? Some people here still have him as their sig pic. No matter. T Jackson ain't got it. Sorry. Not gonna happen and  as I stated correctly earlier, if we take JJ over McCown you have 2 rookies at QB. Oh, that's right...we're "rebuliding'. You can't have it both ways. You're either rooting for our best chance to win or you're flushing the season down the toilet.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#34 : August 18, 2009, 11:16:17 PM

Johnson is a rookie? What did he spend all last year doing?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 18, 2009, 11:19:11 PM

F NO

biffbeaumont

Starter

#36 : August 18, 2009, 11:22:16 PM

Holding his clipboard in one hand.......honestly I can't believe I have to respond to this. Uh,....how many games did he start last year? Uh....how many starting defenses has he faced? Please.....

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 18, 2009, 11:25:32 PM

Holding his clipboard in one hand.......honestly I can't believe I have to respond to this. Uh,....how many games did he start last year? Uh....how many starting defenses has he faced? Please.....

Yeah Tom Brady thinks Johnson is a rookie too.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 19, 2009, 12:17:30 AM

I'd sooner give JJ the starting job.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#39 : August 19, 2009, 12:37:16 AM

Uh........he's still not a rookie.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 19, 2009, 12:55:49 AM

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............

that was a good one!

wait......... you were joking......... right?

BucsMagic64

Starter

#41 : August 19, 2009, 01:11:29 AM

Tavaris Jackson is horrible. Pass...

DougTheGreat

Starter

#42 : August 19, 2009, 12:53:44 PM

I'll tell you want, it would be sweet just having his name on the roster.

Then you'll see Tan. Jackson & Tar. Jackson on the back of Tanard/Tavaris uniforms.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tarvaris Jackson anyone? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools