Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Andy Reid Taking a Month Leave of Absence « previous next »
Page: 1

watson

Hall of Famer
: February 12, 2007, 02:11:37 PM

The news just broke that Andy Reid is taking a month long leave of absence to deal with his family problems.  He will miss the scouting combine and the beginning of Free Agency.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 12, 2007, 02:17:16 PM

Given the time schedules these guys work under I'm less surprised some kids go wrong than that more of them aren't messed up.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

bucbeast

Second String
#2 : February 12, 2007, 02:47:27 PM

Maybe he needs the month off to find a new supplier? :o

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 12, 2007, 03:01:17 PM

I wish him well. First TO now this.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

marlevr

Second String
#4 : February 12, 2007, 03:02:09 PM

Maybe he needs the month off to find a new supplier? :o

so wrong... ;D

T

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 12, 2007, 05:57:27 PM

Good coach, hope he straightens his sons out.

#6 : February 12, 2007, 06:25:00 PM

Good coach, hope he straightens his sons out.

His sons are grown men and need to take accountability for their own actions. All Reid can do now is spread a lil $$$ to make these problems go away.

watson

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 12, 2007, 07:05:03 PM

Given the time schedules these guys work under I'm less surprised some kids go wrong than that more of them aren't messed up.
Dal,
That is so true.  I admire him for doing something for his family......I'm sure it is a tough thing to do when you have put so much of your heart and soul into the team.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 12, 2007, 08:07:22 PM

He should have sent those two on  a Mormon mission to help them get over their problems, they may want to go to Afganastan.......oh wait they have a lot of Poppies there, oh scrap that.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

#9 : February 12, 2007, 09:57:39 PM

Wouldn't surprise me to see Marty Schottenheimer if Reid gets the ax.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 12, 2007, 11:00:42 PM

I'm actually not suprised at all by this....I'm sure they told him to take all the time he needs.

gone

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 12, 2007, 11:56:10 PM

Not the time to be taking off.  He'll be missing the start of FA?  There's gonna be more to this.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Andy Reid Taking a Month Leave of Absence « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools