Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fantasy Gurus « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 06, 2009, 05:03:25 PM

Nate Washington
Michael Clayton
Nate Burelson

In real life, perhaps.  But in FF, I call a bust anyone who's highly touted but for whatever reason does squat for your numbers...

Burelson is another FF bust. Every year people throw his name around and every year he dissapoints. Clayton could actually be a sleeper though...

Burelson is always hurt so I wouldn't consider him a bust, same for Branch. A bust IMO is if a player has the time to play and underperforms.

bait619

Starter

#31 : August 08, 2009, 03:38:19 AM

Josh Morgan is a sleeper and is probably still available..he could end up being the number 1 receiver in SF...not an overwhelming endorsement i know but he could be a good one or a nothing but if your picking up off waivers he's worth a look

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#32 : August 10, 2009, 01:36:40 PM

Josh Morgan is a sleeper and is probably still available..he could end up being the number 1 receiver in SF...not an overwhelming endorsement i know but he could be a good one or a nothing but if your picking up off waivers he's worth a look

I can agree with that now that Michael Fabtree is sitting.

butthead

Practice Squad

#33 : August 11, 2009, 12:25:20 PM

::snicker::

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 15, 2009, 08:53:24 AM

Devone Bess,Earl Bennett,Jericho Cotchery and I think you could throw Coles in there with Ocho getting alot of the attention.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#35 : August 15, 2009, 12:59:40 PM

Devone Bess,Earl Bennett,Jericho Cotchery and I think you could throw Coles in there with Ocho getting alot of the attention.

I don't agree with any of those. Earl Bennett is getting way to much hype.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 19, 2009, 01:14:59 AM

what do you guys think about Sidney Rice from the vikings now that Favre is the QB now. He is listed as the #2 man behind Berrian. I like his game watching him in SC. Tall receiver who can stretch the field and win jump ball situations.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fantasy Gurus « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools